Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The tale of client #9 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The tale of client #9
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With adequate 'shopping and four hours of makeup... ;P
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahahahahahahhahahaha.

(and yes, I fail at HTML. It's fixed now.)

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
I wouldn't say that everyone is comically hypocritical. At least a very small amount of hypocrisy is probably pretty universal, of course.

And, to be fair, not every politician is comically hypocritical. I'm not suggesting that my version of the "when will they stop?" question is really what we should ask. Just that, in these cases, the hypocrisy should be more of an issue than the sex.

"Y'know if he was gonna buy a hooker, at least he should have brought a pretty hooker. This chick is fugly."

Seriously? I mean, I'll admit, I don't think she's particularly attractive. But, if she's your idea of someone whose appearance is overtly repulsive, where does that leave the rest of us? Are your standards of beauty even achievable within the physical limitations of the human form?

Well okay, she not fugly. She's more plain Jane. Also Canadians are envious.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The campaign is also featuring Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. What, Canada doesn't have any joke-worthy targets of its own?"

No. In Canadia, nothing happens until we cross the border. Then, the party starts. [Wink]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
No. In Canadia, nothing happens until we cross the border. Then, the party starts. [Wink]

No no, when y'all cross the border the party stops, complete with record-needle-jumping-off-track sound.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you guys should come down here more often. Then we can get the REAL party started...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's ugly? Dude, i thought she was attractive (though i'd still have to be really stupid to put my lips on her snatch... uh... hmm...)

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second the motion for this woman being teh hotness.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

SHe is nice looking. Not the type you'd figure being a whore, if you were to see her on the street.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'all some harsh muthafuckas, yo.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

I heard on the radio today that Larry Flynt is offering her $1 million to pose nude in Hustler.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

That's more than she'd get from Spitzer.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, i'd pay for a DVD of her doing ATM with whomever she gets to fuck...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Doing it near an ATM would be kinda risky, you know, with the cameras and stuff. Or is it the way she accepts money?

He puts a large amount of cash in her mouth, and her bijingo opens up?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were anyone else, Sean, I'd think you were kidding. But it is you so I'm not 100% sure [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.