Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The tale of client #9 (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The tale of client #9
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fappity?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, come ON! Now you're just fuckin' with us.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dont know what that means. I am not up to date with current slang and expressions. I use cool, and that sucks, and simple things like that. And I wouldn't fuck with the people here. I could be outsmarted too easily, and have a lot of respect for the members of this forum.

Now, what does Fappity mean?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the entire planetary knowledge base at your fingers. Come ON!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

A google search for fappity returned a page with the word SHHhhhhhhhhhh on it, a person by the name of Thread Killer, a page that has the title MASTURBATION and a bunch of sites that are blocked by my computer. Can I assume that it means something along the lines of that's hot, or something that you want to fondle yourself to?

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FAP! FAP! FAP! IT MEANS MASTURBATE!
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Something that I am not, nor ever hope to be, versed in.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

POD PERSON! KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I am not an alien!

See, no green card.

--------------------

-George Carlin

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I really think his title needs to be updated again. Maybe to something like "Kick Me, I'm Clueless"?
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's that?
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! [Big Grin]
Shik
Member # 343

Now all we need is a picture of yon laddie to make a "Bart Simpson at the chalkboard" style macro.

--------------------

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... wow. you know i was kidding about her... i doubt she's smart enough to remember to douce, let alone have a enema prior-to...

you know. that thing that you do to her anus with your face, Sean...

*raises shields* [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*SKIDS to a stop*

looks and identifies Charles Capps (Member #9. wow that alone is hillarious, sir)

WTF? GIVES ME New tag! YES! ME tells you (Pleads nicely, actually) GIVES ME NEW NAME (in low Ja-Lo Tryump The Comic Dog tone)

yes?

(See? PT on just a granola bar really is bad...)

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps