Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Cheating on tests: Spies Like Us taken to a whole new level (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Cheating on tests: Spies Like Us taken to a whole new level
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which leads back to THIS Post. I made earlier.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess we could build something in THIS SHAPE.

I mean, that would NEVER be considered phallic. AND it would rival the Burj Dubai.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the answer is simple. We do not change the shape of buildings, but instead, we find a way to genetically change the shape of the penis.

Secondly, we rename the washington monument the Clinton Spire. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

Secondly, we rename the washington monument the Clinton Spire. [Big Grin]

According to Monica....that would be an overexaggeration.

--------------------

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a Futurama gag about that. I think in the episode with the mermaids... they pass by the Washington Monument, and then the Clinton Monument, which is the same design, but twice the size.

In the commentary, nobody said anything during that moment, and then one of them goes "That was a penis joke, by the way..."

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not fond of futurama. Family guy however...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not fond of Family Guy. South Park however...

[Razz]

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Too crude. And the episode where Cartman "pretends" to have tourette's is just plain rude and has taken from me the will to EVER watch that show again.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can stand rape jokes on Family Guy, you can stand Tourette's jokes on South Park.
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*tsk* No SubGenius are you, Sean.

I love Futurama. So many geeky jokes! Family Guy isn't really my thing though. It can be funny but usually I can watch an entire episode without cracking a smile.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If you can stand rape jokes on Family Guy, you can stand Tourette's jokes on South Park."

Not to mention that Cartman's pretending to have Tourette's ends up biting him in the ass. And the fact that they took time in the episode to explain how the popular portrayal of Tourette's as nothing but a tendency to yell swears all the time is inaccurate. Of all the things on "South Park" by which one could be offended, I would think the Tourette's episode would be pretty far down the list.

And, to return to the previous topic, it seems important to point out that, for obvious reasons, penises and vaginas are the same shape, just inverted. So, if the outside of every skyscraper is supposedly a giant cock, doesn't that make the inside of every skyscraper a huge cunt? Just saying.

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

Wouldn't it have to be the other way around? Otherwise, fucking would take some serious acrobatics. And Fred Phelps would have a coronary just imagining it.

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh...no, I think he's got it right...

Speaking of South Park. What other episode could feature "I made you eat your parents!" as a line by a character who actually in fact made someone eat their parents...and make it funny as hell instead of just sick? Somewhere deep in South Park is actual artistic genius, I'm sure of it...it's just buried beneath social commentary buried beneath faux-sophistication buried beneath sophomoric humor. (Which makes me laugh a lot.)

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

How? The penis goes inside even though it's external.

Then again, I did go to a Catholic high school, and you know how sex ed is there...

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

My family is 90% catholic, and almost 100% homophobic, ( which is why I dispise almost every member of my father's family) so I was told that sex is something gay people do. So, naturally, I had to ask my aunt and her girlfriend. [Big Grin]

My school's sex ed is plain disgusting. The teacher passed around a condom, and a diafragm, and asked for volunteers to have spermicide squirted on their hands. Gross.

It is not the episode that pissed me off, it IS the portrayal of Tourett's in popular culture that pisses me the fuck off.

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps