Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Cheating on tests: Spies Like Us taken to a whole new level (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Cheating on tests: Spies Like Us taken to a whole new level
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Gross?" Dude.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is a bit gross to be squirtin' spermicide on middle schoolers' hands...

HopefulNebula: Yes, but I think the point is that the 'inside' of the building is a space, i.e., the inverse of the outside of the building. It's interesting the different ways people visualize space; it took me a minute to realize what you were saying ;P

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Well it is a bit gross to be squirtin' spermicide on middle schoolers' hands"

High schooler's hands thank you very much. In middle school and elementary school, all we got were some poorly drawn diagrams and sheets of vocab terms. They did such a poor job of explaining it that I did not know that it was necessary to put the penis in the vagina in order for conception to take place untill I was 12. I thought that sex was actually sleeping naked in the same bed with someone of the opposite sex. So much for quality education.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure it was supposed to have the 'icide' attached?

Did they teach you how to have verbal sex? It is the safest kind you know.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean: My little brother used to think the same thing! He had a vague idea that sperm somehow crawled out of the penis, across the bed, and into the vagina under their own power.

Also, right, sorry, high school...15 and 16 year olds DO go to high school, that's right... [Razz]

You also just made me laugh - you reminded me of the video they showed us in 5th grade. It was sort of a cartoon of a penis in cutaway, showing the vas deferens, prostate, etc etc...and they animated it going from flaccid to erect and then ejaculating...but they had sound effects. like a slide whistle for the erection and cartoony "shloop shloop" sounds for ejaculation. Death by laughter to a kid that age.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a teacher when we got told about the nasty in school called Ms Gottabid (pronouced go-to-bed).

Vala's wrong, irony is great.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sound effects? In 6th grade we watched The Nine month Miracle. It was like a cartooish interactive dvd that was just funny as hell. One line I rember vividly is said by a 7 year old.
" Uncle Ben, why doesn't aunt Jesse have a penis?" THe funniest thing for some reason...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

"Boys have pensis, girls have vaginas!"

Heh heh. Schwarzenegger movies.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT DID DO SEAN!?WHAT DID YOU DO!?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

*whistles*
Y...e...a...h...
That. Is. Quite. Disturbing.

And interesting. Did the doctors give him a functioning male organ, with the ability to concieve? Sex between him and his wife must be interesting...

--------------------

-George Carlin

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The article says right there "According to reports, Thomas Beatie ... decided to keep his female reproductive organs." So, presumably, no penis is present.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Yet, he is legally a man. With the exception of victims of castration, isn't he missing his legal man part?

--------------------

-George Carlin

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not knowing the details of the laws that dictate how to determine someone's legal gender, I have no idea.
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And those can vary state by state. Some places you have to have the surgery before you can get legally classified as the other sex. Others require a certain amount of time spent "passing," or a certain length of hormonal treatment. Some require all of the above.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

There was a teacher in a local school district who had a sex change operation. The district had to let her go because of the trauma counsiling that the kids needed. I think he/she taught 4th grade.

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps