Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » esecallum, i chose you! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: esecallum, i chose you!
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Aban Rune I nearly forgot you had posted your kind words,as I was set upon by the more less refined persons who bore me down with their burden now that I remember you I can only say Aban Rune you think just like me.I am so happy to find a kindred spirit.You know how I think.You too thought it looked awesome.After so many derogatory comments,I was despairing of finding a like minded individual,who could see what I saw,and who could appreciate the beauty that I saw,in my mind when that,image presented ,it itself to my,hungry eyes,lifting me,and my spirits as only,a sensitive individual would,be lifted by such,grace and,form.

I feel sorry for the many,who,by limit of their,of mind and vision could not,would not lift their heads to a greater form,an image,an awesomeness,to lift them from the drudgery of mundane existence,forever bound by a self imposed limitation.

All right, ass hat. Let me explain to you, fucker, what vision means to me.

Vision, to me, is following a dream to fruitition (sp), to completion and success. for some, it's getting into Mary Ruttencrotch's nasty snatch. for others (like Jason), it's to be CEO of flare. for others still, it's to be part of a whole that makes no sence what so ever, but always has good hash to consume...

Limits? yeah i got 'em. learned from hard wisdom, terrible experiances and from listening to others (the concept is called 'better to learn the easy than the hard way') on how they handled occurances, what tools to use to help yourself when you find yourself in those same situations (Sorrounded by dozens of hyper-evil lesbians wishing to rape your ass? what would Jesus do?)

the greater vision? you mean the greater good, correct? when you place the goal before yourself? Sir, as a sailor in the world's greatest navy, placing the goals of the team, the unit or the ship/squadron/fuck-tards at PSD or the guy at the MWR passing out backetballs... before your own needs and goals... is why we're the greatest naval power on the planet...

(pause: wow. i actually believe this shit, too [Wink] . BZ to me! [Big Grin] )

well anyway, i lost my train of thought, lets talk about A2M, so ki?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Sorrounded by dozens of hyper-evil lesbians wishing to rape your ass? what would Jesus do?"

I never knew that lesbians could be hyper evil. E is of the female persuasion right? Maybe she wishes for that to happen...

I agree. Let's talk about A2M, now that I know what that means. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What would Jesus do? Forgive them! That's why he's DEAD! (And if that offends anyone, I'm only mildly sorry.)

Pensivius, stop feeding escallum children to eat.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YOU NEVER GO ASS-TO-MOUTH!!!

Now that that's out of the way, I must also ask about your post in other threads and blogs where you espouse pro-American, anti-bra rhetoric. If these are indeed your comments, I must ask why you are the Queen of the Asshats?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
:::gets popcorn::: It's been a while since I saw a crazy tard fight.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow... this has Dateline Special written all over it...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, yeah, your also posing as real doctor. Not cool asshat.

http://www.robprince.net/mrsa/forum.asp?action=replys&forumID=5567&subject=Warning.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
wow. you know... this guy gets around... *goes back to watchin Samuri Jack*

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So it is a he. Sounds like a guy with too much time on his hands. is there any chance that these could be totally seperate paople from our "E". unlikely, but still, maybe this guy is just a misguided trekker...who needs a nice hard slap on the ass, not the lowlife, dumb asshat, retarded fuck that has posted all this other crap on those forums. Unlikely though.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
Wow... this has Dateline Special written all over it...

I'd ask if we should hide Shik, but he'd probably hurt me.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you just have a seat right over there.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, after that, I deserve it. Have at it.

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First, dude, like, the Navy is just about the lamest thing on the entire planet, all things considered.

Arguing about the, uh, vision* of, what seems to me, of course, to be the Nebula Class, with an entirely self-evident internet-big-nerd is slightly less lame.

*Arguing over the semantics of the word while possessing a, decidedly, refucktingtarded and absolutely incoherent definition of the word, adds a whole goodgoddamned old man's saggy diaperload of lame points.

**I was tempted to Pokey out the whole "GREATEST NAVAL POWER ON THE PLANET" but I was charmed by the quaint, Boer-war quality of such a boast.

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

Yeah, you know what s/he reminds me of?

That Architect guy from the Matrix suckquels. Except less coherent.

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really? How so? The Architect was very intelligent and could speak in proper sentences, the Architect had a very solid grounding higher math, the Architect was cool and calm...
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps