Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » esecallum, i chose you! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: esecallum, i chose you!
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
notice, that we won't hear from E for a couple months, unless someone googles anything else from E recent & after his tripe shit here (lacking vision. heh. lacking sex, yes. vision? who knows...)

Sorry dude. i'm required to say the hype (and one hopes, believes it)

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well... he only reads the thread he started. And even that not very thoroughly.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Such kind words Aban, an inspiration to us all.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Really? How so? The Architect was very intelligent and could speak in proper sentences, the Architect had a very solid grounding higher math, the Architect was cool and calm...

and while yes, he used proper sentences, he's just so mockable! Ergo, concordantly, vis a vis!

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, E reminds me of Time Cube Guy.
Teh PW
Member # 1203

Or Time Traveller from The Micronuts?

--------------------

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or, just a self onpinionated wanker, who may or may not be giving out dangerous advice along with his/her/it's half baked/uniformed/bullshit statements.

I think we should get someone like James Earl Jones to record his "ideas" and release an albulm with William Shatner on backing vocals. Worse shit has taken a Grammy home.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shatner would never agree to back someone up, that's the problem...

Also, yes. Time Cube Guy. That's perfect. (I loved listening to that interview that Radio KoL did a few years back...)

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't we just wait for him to post something here and then instead of actually arguing with him just completely ignore him? Or flood the thread with embedded Flash videos of old Internet memes until he goes away.
OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why don't we just wait for him to post something here and then instead of actually arguing with him just completely ignore him? Or flood the thread with embedded Flash videos of old Internet memes until he goes away.

Or just agree with him/her/it. That'd confuse the fuck out of E. [Razz]
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, compared to those stupid commercials he's doing he'd be better off doing the back up work.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

quote:
Why don't we just wait for him to post something here and then instead of actually arguing with him just completely ignore him?

But that would drive him away and we'd have to resort to cannibalism.

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I disappear for the weekend and look what happens. This kinda reminds me of the Darkstar Incident a few years back, only this time with steroids involved.

I haven't read through all of the responses in the original thread, but I'd advise to tone this down a bit. Opening this thread wasn't necessarily the best idea out there. We're not here to stir confrontation, and we are definitely here not to alienate anyone here, even esecallum.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Darkstar. I remember him well. Such petulant, dorky days.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Teh PW
Member # 1203

uh, sir Saltah'na... that was EXACTLY the point, since a google hit will prove E is a forum troll, lacking even an once of... what's that word? Anyway, possing as a doctor is enough reason to harass such a fuck tard... but i'll sush up if requested [Frown]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps