Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » What do you think of surveillance cameras in American cities? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What do you think of surveillance cameras in American cities?
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't worry about donut-eating mallcops nearly as much as perverted and/or unscrupulous employees with a knack for A/V equipment setting up SearsToiletVoyeur.com.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or any establishment run by Chuck Berry.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh...because child prostitution and income tax evasion makes for a good toilet seat cam?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh... because Chuck Berry used to put cameras in the women's rooms of his restaurants.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it ol' Chuck who claimed he only wnated to know why they used so much toilet paper?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
I wouldn't worry about donut-eating mallcops nearly as much as perverted and/or unscrupulous employees with a knack for A/V equipment setting up SearsToiletVoyeur.com.

As long as they don't put them in Wal*Mart...

quote:
Originally posted by Revanche:
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
By the end of this thread, we must count how many [euphemisms] for masturbation and toilets we have made.

Wow, I go to the head to rub a sean out and this thread just blows up again.

[rimshot]

Ouch...hard audience.

I think I just died a little inside.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

Why, are you French?

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps