Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » But Teacher, I wasn't being discriminatory on purpose..... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: But Teacher, I wasn't being discriminatory on purpose.....
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have to ask. I already know the answer.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It involves duct tape and those neato plastic things that you use to hold corn-on-the-cob.

Also, a ripped page of penguin pr0n was included.

FYI of course.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it also include electricity? On second thought, maybe some gauze would come in handy.

My closest experience with a female was slow dancing at the last homecoming dance. Exciting, I know.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those dances were horrible. All the guys on one side of the room, all the girls on the other, staring at each other, shuffling their feet. And then when you finally do dance it's all awkward and stuff and you don't know where to look or put your hands. Blugh. I am so glad that's all in the past...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

It's not that bad actually. There's always someone to hang out with if you're shunned, even if its a teacher. And I knew where to put my hands thank you very much...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UP TEH BUTT!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh fuck!
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we allowed to post YouPr0n links? Otherwise i was gonna do a search for Fisting videos on the site... Still might. :/

Nope. I can find Asians, Asian Ass, Asian Anal, Ass-to-mouth but not fisting... wtf? toungs yes? Elbows No?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What has the world come to now days? This is America, and I want to see my fist-in-ass action dammit!

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

But not A2M.

YOU NEVER GO ASS TO MOUTH!!!!

That is one of the few things I have learned here. [Big Grin]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, there is nothing better than a dirty dirty girl who loves A2M.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well, now we know how she got so dirty...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

One day I'm gonna tell you about some of the people in my life, past & present, & your little moral centers are gonna pop & blood will gush from every orifice in your head.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Your profile picture already does that for me.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

And that's relatively tame to be sure.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps