Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The Bush Administration Ends (Page 9)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The Bush Administration Ends
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
Hi, Vanguard. Ten years ago I was you. I was absolutely convinced I was right and everyone here (more or less) was against me. I was also convinced that those that disagreed with me just did so because they followed the talking points, not because they were well informed or had formed their own opinions.

Hot damn.
Some things really do change.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INORITE?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUEY!....Here PIGGY!

The more things were supposed to change....the more they stay the same.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Sarvek
Member # 910

- posted      Profile for Sarvek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush fucked up this country and now Obama has to fix it. But look out- Governor Schwarzengor is fucking up the state of California. He is not the Terminator, he is the Fuckanator, as in fuck all the people of the state of California. Another note: they are both Repulicans but I believe that they are of the Illuminati and Fucking this country any way they can. I was a soldier fighting for freedom, now it is evaporating at a weekly rate.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps