Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Let's do the Political Compass thing again!!! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Let's do the Political Compass thing again!!!
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to know where our newest members Sean and Vanguard fit in.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Um...Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy.... jk.

This from the only member in Stalin's quadrant. [Razz]

I also wonder where Vanguard and other stand on this- hopefully we'll see a good turnout taking the quiz.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Yeah, just realized the reason my old score isn't on the chart.

It's because I wasn't a Flare member the last time you did this.

Yeah, I'm smrt and really good at reading dates.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eurgh. I'm a lefty-liberal type it seems!

Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

Didn't see that comming!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.97

I think Ive backtracked a bit.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is anyone going to join Zefram or me in our own spacious quadrants? [Smile]

Development soon underway....

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Updated chart. I think Diane should have some sort of constancy award.

It's a good thing most of us are the sort of people who have, at one time or another, tried to draw out complicated star maps of the Trek galaxy, or the chart would make no sense. For the rest of you, I've made a simplified version. It just shows everyone's most recent scores (limited to the 2006 and 2009 iterations).

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking, what it needs is a few ships added for decoration, traditionally ones we don't see very often, maybe a Norway, an Olympic, that sort of thing. And a Dauntless just to really confuse matters.

Diane wins least change. How is it even possible, to have answered so closely on two occasions seven years apart?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for keeping track of that by the way.
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, I would've thought I'd swung economically right and then swung back. Maybe that happened in the years in between [Smile] .
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Economic Left/Right: -6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.95

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I did the same sort of trend as Lee. Hmm. I think Lee, myself, Mucus, Da_bang, Omega, Saltah'na and Tim have done the most interesting changes...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Not Invented Here
Member # 1606

- posted      Profile for Not Invented Here     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Scores:

Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.28

I have become Gandhi. I will be off to buy my white robe tomorrow. Not convinced about the starving myself bit though.

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabrux:
Actually, I don't know how much I've actually changed. It is entirely possible I may be circling around a point due to the margin of error in the test.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps