Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » What happened to....

Author Topic: What happened to....
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez.... where to start with all my questions about the last 5 months (deployment do that, make you forget shit...)

So what happened to Ryu's Form Site? Gones/abandoned? moved? art co-opted by http://andreyw.multiply.com/photos/album/102/Ryus_Form_Site_2 this site? what? [Frown]

Who died this year (lot of folks, i think. just dont know who)

Where do i get a XP disc (for installing XP onto my laptop, currently running a lobadomised Vista version)?

Does anyone have any more detailed info on the Star Trek 90210 ships? Me drools when me watchs my boot leg video and me sads that the movie isnt being played in the Tide Water area anymore...

*waves to everyone anyway*

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone died while you were away- we've been waiting for your ship to return for fresh...brains.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Where do i get a XP disc (for installing XP onto my laptop, currently running a lobadomised Vista version)?
XP is no longer on sale. Wait a few months and get Windows 7 instead. It's Vista without the suck.

That or switch to Linux.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard through THE grapevine that sometimes people PIRATE Windows, although that's illegal. BAY.
Teh PW
Member # 1203

can't i request a replacement (say... that my lap top or older rig plays XP... ) and use that disc to reinstall XP over a vista install?

or is it that a laptop purchased with a 64-bit vista can only get a 64-bit vista install (since i currently know what happens when you put a 32-bit vista on a 64-bit machine: No video card, no wireless, no nothing besides IE works...) yeah, im fucked until i get my 64-bit reinstall in a week or 2...

*waves to everyone*

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:

So what happened to Ryu's Form Site? Gones/abandoned? moved? art co-opted by http://andreyw.multiply.com/photos/album/102/Ryus_Form_Site_2 this site? what? [Frown]

Who died this year (lot of folks, i think. just dont know who)

Does anyone have any more detailed info on the Star Trek 90210 ships? Me drools when me watchs my boot leg video and me sads that the movie isnt being played in the Tide Water area anymore...

*waves to everyone anyway*

Well I don't know what happened to the source for your Japanese big eyed, busty chicks fix, but a while back I came across this online article from Adult Swim that made me think of you.

Yeah a lot of people have died, probably the most famous being the Taco Bell Chihuahua.

As for Trek XI ships, ex-astris-scientia.org has a section on them.
And TrekMovie had an article showing some concept art. And then this guy took some shots of the more obscure ships and even made little models from them.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

*drools*

well for once thing, the hull numbers and what is a Connie or not, is out the window. does it imply that either the NuEnt is either class lead for her type, or there is in existance a Connie NCC-1700 in NuTrek.

still i love the designs (or at least those models, which i hope are accurate. they certainly look like designs we know, or contain elements (especially SFB or various FASA designs) of designs beloved.

The dog died? really?

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
USS Newton NCC-1727?
USS Defiant NCC-1784?

I can't quite make them out.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Windows XP: If you know anyone who has access to an MSDN subscription, you may be able to obtain not only an ISO of Windows XP, but also the CD key as well.

I downloaded 10 XP Pro legitimate CD keys through MSDN quite a while back, but they are all in use through family and friends. Sorry.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dead-celeb.com/
Teh PW
Member # 1203

I didn't know about Mays passing (nor Dom DeLuise, sadly).

sited to the Rarely viewed list.
[Frown]

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... you didn't miss much. Try this blog:

http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/

I love it!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.