Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Shocking Secret of Islam Teaching Revealed !!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Shocking Secret of Islam Teaching Revealed !!!
esecallum
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was studying the War on Terror which is the most important war as it threatens our way of life.Our values,our freedoms,our very essence by these barbarians from the middle east.

I discovered a shocking truth which most western folk are completely unaware of and which I reveal to you today.

As I was studying the psyche of these terrorists I
made a shocking discovery.

I was shocked and suddenly the bits fell into place of this terrorist jigsaw puzzle.

Why mosloms are terrorists.

I was shocked when I become aware that non-arabic speaking muslims learn Islam in ARABIC.

Thats right folks in ARABIC.

Do you know what that means?

Do you?

Most ordinary Muslims can't read arabic.In fact moslom are unable to read at all due to the their tyrant governments stealing all the money and using the secret police to keep them in power forever.

That Mubarak in Egypt,those 1000 Sheiks in Arabia,etc,etc...

Up to 85% of mosloms are illiterate!

It could be even more.

Most ordinary Muslims don't speak arabic.

They are being taught Islam parrott fashion in Arabic.They are reciting Islam without understanding it.

Thus they have no idea what they are spouting and is shameful.

" MOST MUSLIMS LEARN ISLAM PARROT FASHION WITH ENDLESS REPETITION AND RECITATION IN ARABIC".

I feel very sorry for the poor kids who are reciting it moving back and forth and praying without understanding Islam cos its in ARABIC!

Its just like British or American Christians spouting christianity in Hebrew which they don't speak.

Absolutely no idea what are they are saying.

No comprehension what so ever.

This is totally disgraceful.

Islam should only be taught in translation form.

The teaching of Islam in ARABIC should be banned in non-arabic speaking countries as then it is subverted by extremists and thus islam is being perverted by these exremists to pursue political agendas.

Islam is then translated by "self appointed religious leaders" who have an axe to grind or want to be in power thus distorting Islam.They clearly tell lies about Islam and its meaning to get power over their students in countries with repressive regimes.

The poor people then become enslaved and brain washed by these zeolots to indulge in political stupidity and engage in criminal acts including murder in the name of Islam.

This is the root of terrorism.

What do you people think?

Am I right or am I right?

The teaching of Islam in ARABIC in non-arabic speaking countries should be banned as the students have no idea of the meaning of the words.

" MOST MUSLIMS LEARN ISLAM PARROT FASHION WITH ENDLESS REPETITION AND RECITATION IN ARABIC".

IP: Logged
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what a shocking revelation, that religion can be used to control the masses. Spent another week in your basement "studying" again eh?

Here's a fun idea, hop on a plane to Saudi Arabia and educate the heathens personally. Just don't be alarmed when they all pick up rocks.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Activates fog machine)

Thousands of years ago, before the dawn of man as we knew him... there was Sir Santa of Claus: an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dino-bones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches and defecated upon and hurled at predators who were awoken by the searing grunts of children. It wasn't a holly jolly Christmas that year; for many were killed!

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, it's crap like this that really pisses me off. I mean, he made like one reasonable statement right at the beginning, but even that first sentence gets all retarded with the implication (confirmed in the following sentences) that he hates all Middle Easterners.

Yes, the extremists are trying to make war on Western Civilization, but that does not mean that all "mosloms" hate the West or are to be hated for their extreme fringe any more than all Democrats should be hated because of freakshow Nancy Pelosi.

There are Leftards and Rightards, and the Rightards piss me off even more than the Leftards because whereas the Leftards twist *everything*, the Rightards twist *just enough to hurt*.

End of speech.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esecallum:
Its just like British or American Christians spouting christianity in Hebrew which they don't speak.

Yeah, 'cause it's not like Christian teaching only existed through the medium of Latin for centuries...a dead language that hardly anyone outside of the church could speak, read or understand. Oh wait. [Roll Eyes]
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Mosloms are mad because you keep misspelling their name.

Also... not all Americans and Brits profess Christianity. And, fascinatingly enough, some people who aren't American or British... do.

You sir are a dink. And I don't believe for a moment that you spout this garbage for any other reason than to see people respond to you.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sighs* I like him better when he was shuffling Star Trek fecess

E, can't you go look analtistic on something i like, say, the allged comparison to Minmei's singing to calm Zentradi to the same Minmei, cauing riots when film of her and her Cuz Kyle or what ever, fisting each other to the tune 'My Bofriend is Pilot now' ...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys not get that everything he posts is a joke a la Stephen Colbert? Why so serious??

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

esecallum
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian 2000:
See, it's crap like this that really pisses me off. I mean, he made like one reasonable statement right at the beginning, but even that first sentence gets all retarded with the implication (confirmed in the following sentences) that he hates all Middle Easterners.

Yes, the extremists are trying to make war on Western Civilization, but that does not mean that all "mosloms" hate the West or are to be hated for their extreme fringe any more than all Democrats should be hated because of freakshow Nancy Pelosi.

There are Leftards and Rightards, and the Rightards piss me off even more than the Leftards because whereas the Leftards twist *everything*, the Rightards twist *just enough to hurt*.

End of speech.

Excuse me.

Just a minute.

Have you ever listened to the radio and the tv from these countries you are defending?

Have you?

It is filled with VENOM and HATE.

Which is fully backed by their government.

Death to America is the chant on the radio,on the tv,on the sidewalk.

When 9/11 terrorist struck there was rejoicing in Iran.They were dancing on our graves.

Wake up.

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Have you ever listened to the radio and the tv from these countries you are defending?

Have you?

[/QB]

So, how is that any different than you posting your own brand of hate?

Pathetic little man.

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

esecallum
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
quote:

Have you?

So, how is that any different than you posting your own brand of hate?

Pathetic little man. [/QB]

Are you illiterate?

Go back to my starting post.

It dissects the reason for their hate.

Namely that Islam is taught by hate filled anti-American mongers in a language which most cant read or understand and thus lies are taught to them resulting in the endless wave of suicide bombers plageing us,we who as a result are suffering from these illiterate creatures who would destroy us without compunction,mercy or thought of consequence to anyone including themselves as they have admitted to going to the caves as desirable and dragging us with them.

Do you understand?

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E, you are a perfect example of why people like the 'Mosloms' hate Americans. If your argument had some sort of actual factual evidence to support the BS you're spouting, then I'd attempt to argue back, but right now, I'm trying to write a 300 word essay in French. Oddly enough, the grammar book I'm using to help me along is written entirely in French, a language that I don't fully understand. Does that mean my French teacher is trying to brainwash me? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Da_bang80
Member # 528

quote:
Are you illiterate?

Go back to my starting post.

It dissects the reason for their hate.

Namely that Islam is taught by hate filled anti-American mongers in a language which most cant read or understand and thus lies are taught to them resulting in the endless wave of suicide bombers plageing us,we who as a result are suffering from these illiterate creatures who would destroy us without compunction,mercy or thought of consequence to anyone including themselves as they have admitted to going to the caves as desirable and dragging us with them.

Do you understand?

I understand that you are propagating the same hate that you are receiving, you should try thinking through your opinions a bit more. Better yet, you should just stop having them.

BTW: If you were to do some actual work on the subject you might find that of all the followers of Islam, only a small percentage are actually extremists.

--------------------

FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was studying the War on Terror which is the most important war...

Oh yes, I completely agree, it's the most important war ever because it paves the way for wars to be declared on more abstract concepts. I for one can't wait for the war on boredom, the war on creativity, the war on happiness and the war on "that feeling like I might have left the door unlocked best go and check oh that's ok it was locked after all phew that was a close one". Who needs concrete enemies, clearly planned war aims and an overall sense of knowing what is being done, and why? Just pick a vague, loosely defined concept and declare war on it.

Besides, isn't Arabic actually quite widely used in the world? Not that a quick look at five or six sites to confirm this can possibly stand up to Esecallum's intensive week of research (day 1: construct tin-foil hat to block out government propaganda rays, days 2-5: stare at a television with some static on the screen and make loud "bbbawwwwwww" sounds while drooling like a raisin-eyed pinhead being poked with a pointy stick, days 6-7: free time with crayons) but I think it's certainly in the top 10 languages spoken, with hundreds of millions of speakers. We're not exactly talking a secret Dan Brown-esque code here, are we?

I haven't hit on something there, have I? Poor understanding of history, woeful grasp of world events, childlike tone, putting out rubbish that looks like someone farted on a keyboard hard enough to depress some keys...Esecallum, are you actually Dan Brown? [Smile]

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps