Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Shocking Secret of Islam Teaching Revealed !!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Shocking Secret of Islam Teaching Revealed !!!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Do you guys not get that everything he posts is a joke a la Stephen Colbert? Why so serious??

I dont really buy that- it seems to me that he may well be insane.

Just last night I encountered a person that went from calm and rational to foaming at the mouth and calling me an "Obama whore". Honestly- he said that.

People is crazy- no less so online.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy it while the price is right.

I especially love the one about Nero's gay sidekick. It's almost as good as that guy who used to post on the TrekBBS about Andorian ice powers...

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never watched Steven Colbert (I must be a Moslin) but something tells me I'd hate his guts.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E reminds me of the lonely troll from Oblivion, "Urr, wurst trol evurr!"

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

esecallum
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FawnDoo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by esecallum:
[qb] but I think it's certainly in the top 10 languages spoken, with hundreds of millions of speakers. We're not exactly talking a secret Dan Brown-esque code here, are we?

You seem to lack the ability to read and retain information.Alzeimers?

Perhaps you should keep a small notepad beside you to remember what you have read.

I told you already that only a small percentage of mosloms can READ...

Only 15% can read....I don't care how many speak arabic...because their religious indoctrination is largley verbal and because they cannot READ they are vulnerable to brain washing by extremists koranic moslom techers.

An average of 15%.......

85% illiterate!!! <<<-------------

In the West 98% can read! A testament to our advanced status! Yipppppeeeeee!

only a minority of mosloms can read.the majority cannot read.got that?

hence leaving them vulnerable to exploitation by their majority of manic religious zeolot teachers.

Comprendo?

READ <---

READ <------ remember the word READ.

IP: Logged
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lock Thread....ENGAGE!"

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor pathetic esecallum, no friends, no hobbies, no firm grasp of reality.

I pity you.

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"85% illiterate!!!"[citation needed]
FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esecallum:
...because their religious indoctrination is largley verbal and because they cannot READ

Well, if it's largely verbal, and they can't read, then it would be...hang on...wait for it...SPOKEN, wouldn't it? Or do they just put USB leads straight into their moslom foreheads and download it direct?

*doffs tin-foil hat*

BBBBBAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...because their religious indoctrination is largley verbal and because they cannot READ they are vulnerable to brain washing by extremists koranic moslom techers.

You mean like the medieval peasants living in what was at the time the height of modern civilization who were force-fed Roman Catholicism in a language they didn't understand and then told to go on a "holy" crusade to kill people they'd never met and who had never hurt them? Like that kind of brainwashing? Is that what you mean?

You're a moron. Men using religion to gain power is a very old story. It doesn't prove that Muslims are any worse than anyone else. Only that they're no different than anyone else.

And you're a moron.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
I've never watched Steven Colbert (I must be a Moslin) but something tells me I'd hate his guts.

Well prepared to be educated.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
quote:
...because their religious indoctrination is largley verbal and because they cannot READ they are vulnerable to brain washing by extremists koranic moslom techers.

You mean like the medieval peasants living in what was at the time the height of modern civilization who were force-fed Roman Catholicism in a language they didn't understand and then told to go on a "holy" crusade to kill people they'd never met and who had never hurt them? Like that kind of brainwashing? Is that what you mean?

You're a moron. Men using religion to gain power is a very old story. It doesn't prove that Muslims are any worse than anyone else. Only that they're no different than anyone else.

And you're a moron.

A completely valid point that the far Right always overlooks whilst re-writing history so the founding fathers were somehow divinely-inspired devout christians.

Plus, esecallum's a moron. [Wink]

Maybe this guy is really Charles having fun with us- no one could possibly believe this crap, could they?
(said as Glen Beck laughs from atop a mountain of cash)

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what E would think of Catholicism pre-Vatican II.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel I should draw attention to the fact that Esecallum has, in fact, been banned now, so don't expect any responses to any points raised since his/her/its last post.
Da_bang80
Member # 528

How long do you think that will keep him from coming back? In my experience, trolls will waste just as much time circumventing bans as they do posting their garbage.

Now if someone were to take the time to find out where he lives I'd take the time to pay him a visit and make sure he never uses a computer again. Maybe a paper shredder for his tiny little fingers and an IRA style kneecap just for fun.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.