Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » That's one way to "make the earth move"...

Author Topic: That's one way to "make the earth move"...
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH NO!!! BOOBQUAKE!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you can have too many boobs [Wink]
Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, I was just thinking that I should have renamed the thread as "BUST-ED!!!!"

Time for the horribly lame puns to begin. I've counted out at least 100 on the sites that I've seen this on.

Jen's blog is located here: http://www.blaghag.com .

[ April 23, 2010, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Saltah'na ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that why the ground is always shaking at University Park Mall? Cause there's always ALOT of cleavage there...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just another reason why i wish god would just take a massive shit on the middle east...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more indicator that a lack of education can lead to some very strange notions.

quote:
What provoked her was a comment from Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi, who was quoted on April 16 as saying “Many women who do not dress modestly . . . lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes.”
Awesome. Makes as much sense as Pat Robertson, anyway.

Personally, I've never experienced an earthquake: if dressing immodestly causes earthquakes, what is making all the hurricanes I've been through?

I'll take the good with the bad, thank you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Saltah'na
Member # 33

http://www.thestar.com/living/article/800820--women-strut-their-stuff-for-boobquake?bn=1

--------------------

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
...if dressing immodestly causes earthquakes, what is making all the hurricanes I've been through?...

Florida, right? Elderly men in Speedos would be my guess.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well since Orlando is below the bible belt and i get to see ass with my beer at the T&A joints... i suppose it makes sence. maybe we should invite all the Iranians to move there (and just make sure they play nice, the cuban population in Miama cane come up and fuckered 'em up if they don't)...

dude. whut?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saltah'na:
http://www.thestar.com/living/article/800820--women-strut-their-stuff-for-boobquake?bn=1

That west coast Florida- here in Fort lauderdale, most of the beachers look "magazine hot" or are actually there to enjoy the beach and not just be seen.

Just going grocery shopping is a girl-watching experience par excellence.
Now I remember why I stay in this godforsaken state! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.