Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Lebron James goes to the Miami Heat...

Author Topic: Lebron James goes to the Miami Heat...
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lePRICK James, bitches

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of couse, the fans my way are frothing with what they see as a guarenteed championship.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure I couldn't care less. Yet another overpaid athlete with a swollen ego gets a lot of attention. How is this supposed to be interesting? This is why I don't care about professional sports very much. (And these days, pro sports includes college as well, except it's the universities making shitloads of money, not the athletes.)

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I unno, MinutiaeMan. It's kind of important to follow local sports at least insofar as "local team makes it to the big championship = don't go into town on Game Day."

Plus, I kind of have to follow Tim Tebow because he's local to me now (urgh.) and when the sex scandal hits it's going to be schaddenfreudelicious. (I just hope it's a Ted Haggard-style scandal and not a Ben Roethlisberger-style one.)

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO true! I hope Tebow is involved with something impossibly sleezy- drugs for underage immigrant gay hookers or something- just to take the self righteous swagger out of all those born-again fans.

But then, I'm not the best meter of right and wrong.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

once he changes his home of record (that is, where his state taxes go), he's no longer an Ohioan. I'd rather ignore the past 7 years than even bitch about the next 7...
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeEgo just proved that he is NOT NOW nor ever WILL BE the equivalent of or better of Michael Jordan. The fact that he choked again in the playoffs and is trying to basically BUY a championship shows that, at heart, he's just a very talented LOSER.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

And Randy Quaid goes to the Vancover Canadians...

unrelated but funny...

and less i forget... The Yankees are pussies

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Wow...Randy's gone batshit.

huh. I wonder what Dennis Quaid thinks of all this?

Have we seen Hollywood types plung off the deep end like this before?

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Jon Voight is bit looney, but I don't think he's done something like this.
Teh PW
Member # 1203

A good reply to Lequit: what should i do?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

-

Yeah Fucker, you spell CAVS with a M, LequitGood Job, Mavericks!

my fav thread tool and a Heat Loss. God damn i'm horny!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Got my Heat Championship T-Shirt though!
For years now, my friend has collected T-Shirts and memorbiia from whatever team did not win- the printing companies have to print a shitload of each team as the winners to meet demand and he always gets whatever the losing team was as the champions.

this year, he got me a Heat championship shirt- cant wait to go wear it and see if anyone notices.

Think I'll play oblivious if someone mentions it.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite spoof T-shirt is the one from the New England Patriots proudly proclaiming "18-1!".

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps