Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » FOXNews totally, completely loses it's mind. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FOXNews totally, completely loses it's mind.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From CNN, quoting FOX News' CEO:
quote:
"They are, of course, Nazis. They have a kind of Nazi attitude," Ailes said of NPR. "They are the left wing of Nazism. These guys don't want any other point of view. They don't even feel guilty using tax dollars to spout their propaganda. They are basically Air America with government funding to keep them alive."

NPR spokeswoman Anna Christopher told the Daily Beast that "we will let Mr. Ailes' words speak for themselves."

Yep- NPR are Nazis- does this guy even know anything about WWII? I cant imagine a more assinine or juvinile diatribe.
Small wonder FOX is such a disgrace, with this guy leading the network.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

OUT OF CURiosity, since generally the downfall of past people-of-interests, when caught fucking up on air or not are casued by sponser pressure (fire that fucker or we pull our advertinsing/sponsership from your shitty network), who sponsers ads for Fox Noise?

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Mother of Godwin, Batman!

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*yawn* Are people still talking about politics? I gave up on that...
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NPR? A little context for the non-yanks please?

Incidentally, how can there be a "left wing of Nazism"? I'm pretty sure that's a contradiction in terms...like journalistic integrity it seems.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Public Radio. It's a...national public radio network [Razz] I think it's kind of like PBS on the radio with lots of weird liberal talk shows. That's what I glean from the jokes at their expense, anyway...I never listened to em before.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nazis? Ooooohhh... he means the bad guys in Hogan's Heroes, right?

Whatever you think about NPR's political stuff, they do have alot of interesting programming that has nothing whatsoever to do with politics. I used to listen to it on the way to work. Unfortunately, I always seemed to turn it on when they were covering news or something way serious and it started turning into a major downer. So I stopped.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Natrional Public Radio . It's a... national public radio network [Razz] I think it's kind of like PBS on the radio with lots of weird liberal talk shows. That's what I glean from the jokes at their expense, anyway...I never listened to em before.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NPR bends over backwards to present both sides to an issue- this guy hates them because they are (usually) unassailable competition.
FOX owner Rupert Murdoch has used outright slander and political pressure to take down Austraillia's version of NPR.

This Ailes bozo seems to really believe the crazy that Glen Beck and others spew is real and not just part of the money-making machine that entertains the Right while pretending to be news.

It's hilarious that Juan Williams (whom Ailes is supposedly defending with this rant) was fired from NPR for being far less unprofessional that this nutter

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's pretty much the same approach he's trying in the UK with the BBC. And as he has the government in his pocket, he's beginning to succeed.
Teh PW
Member # 1203

you forgot  -
[Big Grin]

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that "forgot" is the right word.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only been six months! Surely that's more of a dusting off and not a full blown revive!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Teh PW
Member # 1203

we need a different pic... perhaps a french maid in approiate attire? [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps