Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Top 50 NBA players Kobe tops LeBron

Author Topic: Top 50 NBA players Kobe tops LeBron
LoxyLypeEvorp
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Lakers guard Kobe Bryant was named the best player in the NBA, ahead of Heat forward LeBron James, in Sporting News’ annual survey of current and former players, coaches, general managers and broadcasters.

[ December 08, 2010, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Fabrux ]

IP: Logged
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
me thinks either SpamyHypeECorp or DorkyLipCorp is good naming for this spambot...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.....the hell? We've never had sports discussions here. This is all your fault, Pensive. [Razz]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, the alien intelligence lists its interests as "Baseball", while going on about Kobe. Maybe it can't tell the difference between balls? Should we send a signed Rawlings with the next extrasolar probe? Or some hair fiber and plasma from Kobe, together with plutonium, launch it into the sun?
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I want to know is what happened to Becky and her/his incestuous uncle.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

i'm suprised the mighty Admins don't do more to prevent this (but it is entertaining and doesn't occur often enough, i suppose, to actually bother)

i feel smarters, now.

quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
What I want to know is what happened to BEky and hEr/his incEstuous unclE.

[Razz] I wonder what became of E, after we showed him the door to the bottomless pit?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who doesn't enjoy a good troll? At least Becky was worth a laugh unlike the usual "Go to my awesome site!!1!1!" I mean lines like...
quote:
justin timberlake would then have 34 million dollers in his bank and a secure employment without the vageries of pop stardom.

EVERYONE KNOWS timberlakes AWESOME HANDSOME FANTASTIC GOOD LOOKS.

EVERY GIRL IS FALLING AT HIS FEET.
all the gayboys have his poster on their bedroom walls.

PUTTING TIMBERLAKE IN A NEW SHOW WOULD GUARANTEE NUMBER 1 SHOW STATUS ALL OVER THE PLANET.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps