Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Ever been cheated on?

Author Topic: Ever been cheated on?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont cheat on a tatoo artist!

I'm suprised this was not a Florida story, it's so weird.
Contract or no, the guy is going to get hosed by a jury...but it goes down in history as one of the best payback moments of all time.

But it's a fake according to Snopes.

Still it brings up the question- have you ever been cheated on?

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i thought it would be fake since i first saw it on FB. Had there been more pics & close ups, maybe... LOL. For the other topic... ive never been in a relationship long enough for someone to cheat on me LOL...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a verified payback....on national television even!

Guy must have been a real tool too- she's cute!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here it is on Snopes....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/poo.asp

As for myself, I had a long term relationship end badly over 8 years ago (we were together for 5 1/2 years). Technically she wasn't cheating, but (as I found out what happened after the fact) it sure felt like it did. Comparing notes with other jilted fellows, same feelings, anger, sadness and the whatnot, yeah I pretty much was cheated on. And it sucked bigtime.

My new wife (we got married 3 months ago) will always be a better woman than that sleazeball will ever be.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double post

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Teh PW
Member # 1203

quote:
Originally posted by Saltah'na:
double post

Congratulations on your double post... Current discussions with the GF labor dept hope for a 2013 epic foolish event...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Saltah'na:
Here it is on Snopes....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/poo.asp

As for myself, I had a long term relationship end badly over 8 years ago (we were together for 5 1/2 years). Technically she wasn't cheating, but (as I found out what happened after the fact) it sure felt like it did. Comparing notes with other jilted fellows, same feelings, anger, sadness and the whatnot, yeah I pretty much was cheated on. And it sucked bigtime.

My new wife (we got married 3 months ago) will always be a better woman than that sleazeball will ever be.

Congrats on your marriage!

Good to know some of us Flareites are making good!

I dated this woman briefly- it was everything you see in movies by way of steamy romance...but we never went to her place because her roomate.

Yeah. Her "roommmate" was actually her live-with boyfriend "but it's over between us and he knows it".
Of course, the still shared the same bed- "but there's no sex!"

Geeez...I ducked her calls for a couple of months after that.

You never want to be the other man.

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's great is when she slips a ring back on as they're leaving your rumpled bed behind. Or when in mid-drilling the cell rings and they act like it's an emergency and like they have to take it, you distinctly hear a male voice, and she ends the call with "I love you". Or when an ex (of prior known evil) calls and tells you she's just gotten engaged but really wants to go unprotected with you on their shared bed because the risk of illicit conception would get her going, and no need to worry about stains because that's what washing machines are for, just like in this wicked tale she tells of a past event that occurred on the bed of her most recent ex-fiancee. Or when . . .

Suffice it to say that the old "men are pigs" thing is mere propaganda. Swinery knows no bounds of gender.

Ironically, I'd always avoided the bar scene, thinking that was the haven of all evil. But the best one I ever met was met in a bar, so you never know.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Saltah'na
Member # 33

I met my wife at a bar as well. It's the places you never expect. In fact, at the time I met her, I wasn't expecting her to end up to be my wife, and coincidently, neither was she.

We were simply.... testing our relationship and dating skills out.... yeah that's right. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

"Testing" is good- do it...FOR SCIENCE!
Teh PW
Member # 1203

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
"Testing" is good- do it...FOR SCIENCE!

or for money, if you're that kind of actor/actress...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you keep some sort of lab book or journal of these tests? [Wink]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps