Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Official Request for boycott of SciFi-Art.com

Author Topic: Official Request for boycott of SciFi-Art.com
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am hereby requesting that all users of Flare Sci-Fi Forums boycott SciFi-Art.com. Examine the threads I link below and I believe that you will see why I am requesting this. Thank You.
http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum4/HTML/000373.html http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum4/HTML/000377.html

Tachy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
From WarriorDL on SF-A
--------
By Fabrux on solarflair:

quote:
And as for the comments on our small amount of users, it's better than
being overpopulated like SFA. We have a small community of 280, and
we don't care. Now I used to go to SFA and look at the artwork, post a
few comments here and there, but no longer. I'm now boycotting SFA,
and I'm going to request that the users at TNO and TrekBBS boycott it,
too. Any place that attacks fellow sci-fi boards simply because of a
hatred between the administrators doesn't deserve to be visted by
decent folks like us. If you stop getting so many hits, maybe you'll
smarten up.

So you are still saying the entire SF-A population is attacking the entire SolarFlair population?

Geeze, man. That is real sad that you can't see what is going on. There is a simple solution- IGNORE!

------------------
my god this place is empty...good thing i post something from time to time to get some attention here !

IP: Logged
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hereby request this thread be deleted. It is inflamatory to parties outside this forum.

The current "debate" is between Tachy and CC. I wish they would quit waving each other's dirty shorts under my nose.

That is all.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can see exactly what is going on, WDL and Cyrille. You people can't leave us alone simply because you have a grudge against CC. I'm not saying all of SFA is attacking us, just a few individuals acting on behalf of the whole of SFA.

------------------
Chris's Home Page
"Look out, muppets!"
-Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

Tachy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Warrior asked me to ask why you'd boycot him.

And why he still can't register so he can reply himself.

------------------
my god this place is empty...good thing i post something from time to time to get some attention here !

IP: Logged
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Request for boycott retracted. After careful consideration and convincing by a fellow forumite, I have come to the decision that users of this board don't need to boycott SFA.

------------------
Chris's Home Page
"Look out, muppets!"
-Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps