Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » "It's better to be thought of as a fool... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "It's better to be thought of as a fool...
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that the edge and DT have come into closer proximity.

------------------
Smithers, do you realize if I had died, there would be no one to carry on my legacy. Due to my hectic schedule and lethargic sperm, I never fathered an heir. Now I have no one to leave my enormous fortune to. No one.
~C. Montgomery Burns

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U2?

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't normally post to threads that would require me to spend an overly enormous amount of time to prepare because they either are not interesting enough or I'm really to lazy that day. When I do post I try to be as accurate, straight forward, and nonabrassive as possible. That is what makes up good old fashioned intelligent conversation.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree with everything here... I love a good debate !! But I love it even more when the debate is an intellegent one. Baloo is a great example of someone who DOES post intellegently, and I'd like to think of myself who argues while being well informed.

Everyone has opinions - that's the beauty of free-speech .. I respect everyone's opinion, even tho' I may not completely agree with it.

But I'm not going to slam someone for an opinion that is neither wrong nor right .. it's an opinion after all..

I also agree that some people simply spew out their thoughts without thinking .. and end up looking likes asses !!

Hats off to Baloo and PsiLiam

------------------
I feel more like I do now, then when I first got here!!

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

[This message has been edited by Alshrim Dax (edited January 12, 2000).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps