Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » DT...What about David Grohl?

Author Topic: DT...What about David Grohl?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In your religion, if Eddie Vedder is God, and Kurt is the Messiah? Where does Grohl fit in?

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was myself just wondering if TicketMaster is Satan.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I suppose he worships under statues resembling the woman on the cover of "In Utero," huh?

------------------
"BTW, I've just made that Harry Potter/Alexander Pope quote my new sig. :-)"
-Tim Nix, December 31, 1999

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fascinating religion.

------------------
Smithers, do you realize if I had died, there would be no one to carry on my legacy. Due to my hectic schedule and lethargic sperm, I never fathered an heir. Now I have no one to leave my enormous fortune to. No one.
~C. Montgomery Burns

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And really not that much sillier than most.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed *Note status line*.

------------------
"That is the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle into a lions mouth and then flicking his love spuds with a wet towel".
- Rimmer

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burns: I'll form my own religion..with its own symbol. I'll use this special "K".

Smithers: I believe thats already a cereal sir..

Burns: Do people worship it??

Smithers: In a way....

------------------
Smithers, do you realize if I had died, there would be no one to carry on my legacy. Due to my hectic schedule and lethargic sperm, I never fathered an heir. Now I have no one to leave my enormous fortune to. No one.
~C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited January 10, 2000).]

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch, tough one about Dave. I suppose he's my Mohammed. The greatest of the prophets (there was, afterall, others before him, namely Chad Channing, Dan Peters, Dale Crover, etc etc etc etc).

And yes, I do have that statue which I burn incest (made out of marijuania) in front of. I also have a small statue of St Chris (Cornell) in my car.

And like First said, it's really not that much sillier than most religions. Statue of Krist Novoselic, Statue of Vishnu...

------------------
"Here is another word that rhymes with shame" - Kurt Cobain
Blew, Nirvana

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cornell?

I hope it's of his SOundgarden days only, his solo stuff reeks.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I like some of his solo stuff. But yes, that's mostly from the Badmotorfinger/Superunkown/Down On the Upside Soundgarden stuff. I need to go listen to those. Best music possible if you feel like killing and raping.

------------------
"Here is another word that rhymes with shame" - Kurt Cobain
Blew, Nirvana

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps