Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Marijuana...is it bad? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Marijuana...is it bad?
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too much information.
Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my closest friends began drinking a while back. Not heavily, but enough to get her drunk. When she was drunk, she did pot. Pot became part of the routine with her. Later, while stoned, she was offered shrooms. Shrooms became the routine. Now it's ecstasy and acid. A perfectly nice girl, an excellent student, is now living in a daze. She can't remember her own phone number, or what day it is. She remembers events by what she was on at the time. She's not even 17 and she's dropping out of school. She called me once and asked me to help her out. I told her the first thing she should do is stop drinking. Face the other problems sober. She tried, and stayed clean for almost a month. Alcohol doesn't lead to weed, but even she said that she wouldn't have tried it sober.

I drink sometimes, but never to get drunk. Is there really a way to do pot without getting stoned?

------------------
"I promise you, Wilma, that not one man on this force will rest until the criminal scum that did this are behind bars. Now let's go get a bite to eat." - Frank Drebbin, Detective Lieutenant in Police Squad

IP: Logged
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the problem... the whole point of smoking pot is to get high.

Alcohol was originally used to socialize, to loosen up. But lately, especially among the younger population, it is has served only to get drunk.

------------------
"I suppose you thought I was dead? No such thing. Don't flatter yourselves that I haven't got my eye upon you. I am wide awake, and you give plenty to look at."
Household Words, Aug. 24, 1850
From the Raven in the Happy Family

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But getting stoned is fun!

Almost as good as an acid trip dude. That used to be legal, ahh, the days...

------------------
"She's just as bored as me." - Kurt Cobain
Polly, Nirvana

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps