Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » here's an interest in article

Author Topic: here's an interest in article
HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this will actually should be on the flareboard, but I have seen anything ever remotely related to the Catholic Church generally ends up as a flare war, I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry.

Anyway I thought it was an interesting, while short article, a good bit of hard news.
http://www.foxnews.com/national/013000/priests_aids.sml?refer=isynd

------------------
"Think of all the delightful aspects of the reproductive process: menstruation, pregnancy, labor. And the part we're trying to eliminate is sex?" Cecil Adams the guy who does Straight Dope.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard this just last night.

Next, they'll start testing altar boys...

Okay, they say you can't assume they were all engaged in homosexual activity, and that's true, BUT...

It had to be SOMETHING, and I doubt that many priests had blood transfusions before 19-80-something or were sharing needles, and that leaves SOME kind of sex...

So much for a heightened morality...

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps