Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Lovable dinosaur or...

Author Topic: Lovable dinosaur or...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An agent of the adult beverage industry?

You decide!

I found this at the "Gallery of the Absurd", URL: http://www.absurdgallery.com/ .

What fun!

------------------
CONSUMER NOTICE:
Because of the "Uncertainty Principle," It Is Impossible for the Consumer to Find Out at the Same Time Both Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Camel is persecuted, but THIS still goes on?

Where is justice? Where is punishment?

LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's something creepy about Barney in that drawing...

Actually, I'd like to know more about the "Beautiful Miller Girls".

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"The first step to a successful revolution
is destroying all competing revolutionaries."

[This message was edited by LB4747 on March 30, 1999.]

IP: Logged
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In other news today, to major beer companies are at war, after Barney, now hawking Miller, ate the Bud frogs and Lizards.

------------------
Parallax

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impossible. Barney's a veggie dino.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He thought they were a garnish. By the time he discovered his mistake, they had been masticated to death!

--Baloo

(That's his story and he's stickin' to it!)

------------------
CONSUMER NOTICE:
Because of the "Uncertainty Principle," It Is Impossible for the Consumer to Find Out at the Same Time Both Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.

[This message was edited by Baloo on March 31, 1999.]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barney is evil.

Barney, whose real name is B'harne, is, in actuality, a Demon Prince from the 7th level of the Abyss, charged with nullifying human progress by stupifying the minds of youth.

B'harne is virtually unstoppable, as he projects an Aura of Insipidness for 6 meters around his body. Anything or anyone entering that area slowly loses intelligence (at the rate of about 10 IQ points a minute), until they fall completely under B'harne's sway. The Aura us augmented by the creature's chanted Moronicity spell, recited as thus: "Ayiee luph eyoo, eyoo luph emiee.."

A further B'harne defense feature is that he is constantly surrounded by anywhere between 5 and 50 brain-drained minions, usually, but not always, children, who will prevent any attacker from reaching B'harne himself by various means, including the cry factor, mass tripping, and the devastating kick-in-the-shins maneuver

One form of defense against the mind-draining powers of B'harne is to wear a sensory-dampening helmet. This prevents the aura from acting at full power. Unfortunately, it makes attacking the beast far more difficult.

Another method of combatting the creature, or at least distracting it, is to recite Shakespearean sonnets at it. The monster's mind cannot frame the speech, so it becomes confused. Experiments to see whether advanced physics equations affect it in the same way are still in the early stages.

It is believed that B'harne can only be banished by the combined actions of a dozen cynics. Even this will not destroy him, and he will eventually make his way back to the Earth realms again. However, banishment can serve to free some of the brain-drained victims.

And don't even ASK about the Teletubbies. You don't want to know.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In recent times, he has realise dthat severeal people, including famed librarian-likes-Giles-from-Buffy-Bloke First have discovered various ways to weaken and destroy him, and so has summoned his two high priests to Earth, the evil seductress Baibi Bupe, and the cunning and devious Bee J'ai. Beware them.

Especially the bib.

------------------
-Hank Hill

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Grabs a Photon torpedo launcher and fires at Barney. He still stands. Grabs a Quantum torpedo launcher and fires, he still stands....... Fires everything but the kitchen sink at Barney. Smoke fills the area. Figures job is finished, until.......*

"I love you, you love meee........."

*Fires everything at himself.*

Oh the torture, oh the humanity.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is a Librarian*
*Has NO idea who Giles from Buffy is*
*Hopes that was a compliment*

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

First, Wednesday after Buffy.

I had written a REALLY funny story about the creation on Barney you know, but for some reason IE5 jumps back a page everytime I hit backspace, so you'll have to live without it until I can be arsed to type it up again. HAHAHAHAHA. Huh.

------------------
-Hank Hill

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps