Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » WTF... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WTF...
StationMaster
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for StationMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a good tailor here in Warrington who can fit me with various sizes.

Suit trousers and jacket come seperately although they are the same make - good deal really

My difference is approximately 10 inches.
It got really annoying before I found this tailor. My poor wife used to laugh hysterically at me with trousers that fit and jacket and waistcoat popping out.........

*shudders at mental image*

------------------
---- AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!----

I feel better now.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahem . On the subject of name-calling, I think it's a mental thing. It's not limited to race either. I don't mind being called Trekkie by my Trek friends, but if someone else called me that, I'd get upset. I know girls who call one another bitches, but if a man called them bitches, they'd get angry. The mental thing is that it's sort of "okay" to call a bad name if you're part of the group, but it's derogatory and mean-spirited if an outsider does it. It's something that happens, although I don't agree with it. If you don't want to be called those names by outsiders, it's best to not use them at all.

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three on the law become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tailors? Tailors?

Jubilee enters a thread, it goe sexually perverted. Chris and Lee on the other hand turn it into a conversation on suit shopping. Jeez.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps