Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Rose-tinted brains (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Rose-tinted brains
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the things some friends and I like to do is purchse the undilutde Ouzo and then do the brewing ourselves. The problem is that sometimes we tend to get overzealous and have a slightly too high ratio of the stuff. Result - people lying snoring on the couch much sooner than expected. (After the usual dancing about, picking fights and breaking the ocassional window when they mistake a reflection for the real thing).

But all in all, tends to be a great deal of fun.

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let you all in on a little secret: someone in these very forums once offered me copious quantities of sex if I were give up Dr. Pepper. That was almost a year ago. I'm still trying to decide.

*pops open another can of the mighty Doctor P*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Root Beer... gotta love the stuf! Mmmmm!

~LOA

------------------
*upon having needles stuck into her arm*
*ZAP!* *twitch* Doctor: "Oh... does that hurt?"

Well DUH. ~LOA, '99

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Pepper is a much better and more erotic thing to throw at women you want to flirt with. I'll do almost anything for it. *grin*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drools over thread*

*wants some Dr. Pepper, but takes his cranberry juice instead*

Sorry for the mess.

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a Good time call PsyLiam at 555-5555(3 sir!).

I order Becks Dark, or Pete's Wicked Ale. I have friends who can brew, and brew well.

------------------
The Naked Time

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*dials the number kindly provided by Excalibur*

Liam: Liam's Naughty Trekker Erotic Phone Nooky Line. How can I pleasure you?

Me: Hi, what are you wearing?

Liam: I'm wearing Jubilee's underwear.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*laughs and wonders, silently, how Liam got his hands on her underwear*
*but maybe she doesn't want to know*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gave them to Liam*

What does this Dr. Pepper muck actually taste like?

Jubilee
Member # 99

Right.. and where did YOU get them from?

Don't answer that.

As for Dr.Pepper, it's hard to describe.. but I can tell you what's IN it if you want ... though you may not want to know.

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*enjoys mixing Coca-Cola Classic and Diet Coke...*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*once tried adding sugar to Diet Coke to make it taste better. Won't try THAT again*
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL! I tried that too once, just to see what would happen...it was not a good idea.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Robot: "Hey, I'm stuck up here!"
Cyclonus: "Everybody's got to be somewhere."

Jubilee
Member # 99

When my blood sugar level gets low at a restaurant, I HAVE to add sugar to my diet coke.. it's NASTY! *ick, ick, ick!*

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Pepper tastes like a sugared cherry-ish/cola-ish drink... sort of. Some claim it to actually be medicine... in flavour, not nutritionally.

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps