Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Rose-tinted brains (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Rose-tinted brains
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is the magic elixir of the gods!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where the hell did that come from?

Saying that, let's at least be accurate. I live in the UK. the number is 0845 500 600. Calls cost 50p a minute on penticost, and �97 a minute at all other times.

Lee, come on, how har dis it to walk down to the newsagents and buy some Dr Pepper?

BTW Siedfried, that offers still open. But only for another 48 hours. You must deciede, and deceide soon.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*reads Liam's post*
Looks like someone was typing while completely pissed again!

Actually, if you want to hear the gods' honest truth about Dr. Pepper....

IT'S MADE OF PRUNE JUICE!

I shit you not.

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prune Juice! It's a warrior's drink! Ha Ha!

Liam, I can't recall what offer you're talking about, but, hey, I accept! Did I just myself into serious trouble with that one?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cecil Adams says that isn't true. About Dr. Pepper, that is. Urban legend.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siegried: You have just agreed to give Liam copious amounts of sex in exchange for Dr. Pepper.
And damnitt, I thought _I_ was the one who had a deal with you?!

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee: Slightly sweeter more cherry-ish version of Coke. Has a nice fruity aftertase.. good body, and an amzing vapour, though not as aromatic as a 58 Chardonnay. Good with chicken or other white meats....

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I just did WHAT!? I have to give Liam WHAT for Dr. Pepper!? What deal did I have with you!? What the heck is going on here!? Where is my Magic 8 Ball!? Why do I like ending all my questions with "!?"!?

------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must have missed a lot here, but I will say this: I don't smoke (I'm allergic to something in the Tobacco smoke), I don't drink coffee or Coke (I have a severe Caffeine sensitivity), and I don't drink any alcoholic beverages (they all taste awful, and the only one I really had was a glass of champagne diluted in Sprite).

I must be really boring, am I?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an urban legend about Dr. Pepper?

Tahna: I don't drink either . It's not boring; it's admirable.

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three on the law become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Dr. Pepper contain prune juice? no!
Does Dr. Pepper contain anti-freeze no!

Dr. Pepper clones:
http://www.stat.ncsu.edu/~bmasmith/drpepper.html

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna Los: Not boring, but you might try adding some cranberry juice to your diet.

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Jubilee
Member # 99

Well, see, honey ... The deal with me was to see wether or not I could provide you with more unbridled pleasure than a can of Dr Pepper. But since you are now giving Liam copious amounts of sex, I guess you like him better. *pouts* ...

*goes over to her corner to sulk*

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

[This message was edited by Jubilee McGann on April 11, 1999.]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*reads all the posts by Liam and Jubilee*

Okay, I'm very confused now! I come in here and talk to Liam over his Phone Nooky Line for three seconds and this stuff happens!? I have to give Liam a ton of sex for Dr. Pepper? Jubilee was gonna give me unbridled pleasure for me to give up Dr. Pepper?

Okay, this is what's going to happen. I'm sticking to Dr. Pepper. Liam, be at my house at 7:30 tonight. Wear something pink with feathers. Jubilee, be at my house at 7:20. Wear something blue in leather. We're gonna have a Dr. Pepper party that's gonna rock the century.

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7: 30 GMT?

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps