Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Greenpeace: Ban Testicle-Restricting Burners (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Greenpeace: Ban Testicle-Restricting Burners
BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home-news.excite.ca/news/r/010530/10/odd-greenpeace-dc

" LONDON (Reuters) - Environmental pressure group Greenpeace called on the British government on Tuesday to ban large rubbish incinerators after a recent study linked them to delays in the sexual developmentof adolescents.

Greenpeace spokesman Mark Strutt told Reuters: "The study found that teenagers living near the incinerators had smaller sexual organs than those in rural areas.

"The boys had significantly smaller testicles than their rural counterparts and the girls were developing later."

There are 12 rubbish incinerators in Britain, mostly in large cities. Two are located in London.

Bodies of teenagers living close to similar burners in the Netherlands during the study were found to contain high levels of toxic chemicals thought to interfere with sexual development and already linked to cancer, heart disease and breathing illnesses. "

I have to say something to our friends here who's from London:

MINE IS BIGGER THEN YOURS, MINE IS BIGGER THEN YOURS!!

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SON OF A BITCH!!!! I live a city that still thinks it's the 1930s. Which means LOTS of chemical plants and all sorts of goodies like that. ohhhhhhhhhh. GORW DAMN IT!!!! GROOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!! Oh. I feel dirty now. *leaves to take a shower*
IP: Logged
MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHA! I grew up in Macedonia, we don't have an incenirator in the entire country, well we do, but it's nowhere near where I lived. Also interesting to mention is that there are no nuclear powerplants in Macedonia or any other type of radioactive materials, and there has never been a nuclear detonation within a 3000km radius of Macedonia. So in conclusion, mine's a lot bigger than all of y'all's

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...there has never been a nuclear detonation within a 3000km radius of Macedonia."

Ever heard of a place called Chernobyl?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but don't you have rebels and such shooting at each other right now?

Me, I live way out in the countryside. My closest neighbors are turkeys, deer, and owls.

As for 'size' comparisons, well... my Julie calls me Baby Bear, coz I'm "JUST right."

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's lying.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chernobyl is very far from Macedonia, we got none o' that nuclear bull over there

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hereby nominate this thread for the "title of the year" award.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horay for me!!!!

--------------------

BlueElectron
Member # 281

BTW, PsyLiam, how would you know about Fo2's "size"

You tried to "mantrain" with him before?

--------------------

MC Infinity
Member # 531

Please oh please, don't ask such questions again, they will open this topic to the most perverse thoughts and posts you thought possible, and even worse, they'll be about men, not women.

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You act like that hasn't happened before... :-)

And my point was that Chernobyl is well within 3000km of Macedonia. And I believe the fallout from it spread over the entire continent. One of the first countries to notice it and start asking questions was Sweden. That's even farther away.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

If you don't think Macedonia got a good dose of radiation, check out this series of maps showing the dissipation of the radioactive cloud from the explosion. Pay special attention to the 2.May.1986 map (top of the second column).
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm in Bristol, so hellllooooo ladies.

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: Orion Syndicate ]

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Jew. The descriptive term "well-hung" has been applied to us as often as the one of "great basketball star" has.

But for those of you with, um..."burdens"...there's always the LPSG...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps