Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The Political Compass (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Political Compass
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of misspelling things.. Infinity, I believe Until is spelt with ONE l?

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee- It's a copy and paste thing, I wanted to be certain with the phrasing, aparently the site where I got it from wasn't a good idea.
Shik- I used to respect you so much, but I can't beleive you insulted Tupac,that's like, that's really really bad, I can't think of anything right now I'm so mad. It'd be like saying to Omega that Jesus was a pimp.

All- Some people at this site, I won't name any names, *cough*Liam*cough, cough* enjoy using what I say against me, so i figured if it's such a good thing I'd return the favour.

And it may have been a dumb metaphor, but when a 7200rpm hard disk, smashes into the read head, there ain't nothin in the world gonna save that thing, or the disk.

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have no idea what this metaphour relates to.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you believe that Tupac Shakur were sent to us from heaven to take away our sins?

I still have no idea what that metaphour relates to, though.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, technically, Jesus WAS a pimp.

But he was the PIMPENEST pimp that EEEEEVAH did pimp, G...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, so the computer in question had a head crash... That makes much more sense than your previous assertion that it had collided w/ the read light. I didn't think that little LED could do much damage to an enclosed disk...
MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There we go! Well I must admit, I get really stupid when I try to get technical

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are ways of saving the data, if you extract the discs within the HD, but most Data Retrieval Services charge a fortune...

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

MC Infinity
Member # 531

Dude was really cheap, why do you think he hired me instead of Compaq, from who he had originally purchased the computer (warranty was out)

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Misplaced sense of trust? The thought that upgrading from a team of chimpanzees to a single blue-butt babboon would make the difference? The promise of exquisite oral sex?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chokes on her chocolate milk*

*bangs her head against the wall*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Shik
Member # 343

HA! I made Jubes react! MOST marvelous..!

Ah, but how the simple things in life bring such pleasure...

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aah, gets me thinking about Sgt. Taggart's comment on Axel Foley's character...

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, Just got internet access again after finishing uni - my results are as follows:

Economic Left/Right: 2.04
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.50

I'm a fucking clone of Charles Kennedy. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Naah, I would have voted Lib Dems in the election if I thought Kennedy was any good a leader and would represent the country well. Although fully agreeing with his policy of higher taxation, his policy on Europe was a little rushed as I believe that we should wait until we have economic convergence with the Euro before we go in. So I voted for Rev. Blair - the policies on Health, Education, transport etc were pretty much the same across the board, so they didn't count much in my decision.

The test was weird though because some of the answers depended on situations rather than an absolute. Still, it seems to work anyway - at least for me. Tahna came across as not loony left, so it obviously didn't work in his case.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Economic Left/Right: -1.43
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -6.49

Libertarian Lefty, also very close to Simon Hughes. Whcih just goes to show how bollix this test is, really - no way am I anywhere near Fo2!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps