Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Something new and different to argue about (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Something new and different to argue about
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. See what I started by asking about people's sexual activities. Again.

Oh, and once again I'll say "don't knock it if you haven't tried it." Interpret that how you will. 8P

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall take it to mean that you've tried to get a woman pregnent through 3 layers of clothes with no penetration involved.

And you possibly suffer from anal leakage, but I don't want to touch that.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, congratulations.

I think that is the *worst* pun I have ever seen with mine own two eyes.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I'm not so sure he intended that as a pun. At least, I hope he didn't...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean you want me to touch it?

You sick, sick boy Timmy.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that reminds me...

*goes to take her pill*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Not a bad idea. I think we should all take our pills. Perhaps if we did, then unfortunate instances like Lee's anal leakage and Jeff's irrational hatred towards all forms of deer-life might be wiped out forever.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I make sure to take my medication everyday. It's the only thing that prevents me from capturing small animals and getting them addicted to cigarettes and email.

Aren't I the life the party, huh?

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps