Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Two Planes have hit the NY World Trade Centre (Page 1)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Two Planes have hit the NY World Trade Centre
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this point, I cannot comprehend how many people have died in this tragedy. Stay tuned for more details.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God.

I'm looking at the net. There is a gaping hole in one of the buildings. Two planes within 18 minutes of each other have slammed into each of the towers. This looks like terrorism.

*moment of silence*

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Now there is a Fire in the Pentagon.

Looks like the whole world has come undone.

--------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prediction: Complacency on security in the US will no longer continue. It will be much harder to get into the US, even through the Canadian border.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Saltah'na
Member # 33

This totally scares me.

Today, I was on my way to work, one of those normal days in which I have to worry about my everyday worries.

I have to worry about whether or not I will be still working the next day (due to problems with my boss).

I have to worry about whether or not I will get a job I recently applied for.

I have to worry about whether or not I have enough money to pay for my drivers exam and lessons.

I have to worry about a project that I have to do for my college due in two months.

And so on.

This is extreme Tragedy. It has been confirmed that Terrorists are claiming responsibility. Now there is the threat of war. If these guys can pilot planes right into populated cities, then I would not be surprised if the next thing they use is a nuclear bomb.

Now I have to worry about whether or not I'll be able to live a normal life. I have to worry about whether or not my girlfriend and I will finally settle down and have a family. I have to worry about whether or not she is ok.

I have to worry about life now.

--------------------

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, it's no longer World Trade Center"s"

One of the tower just collapse.

May god have mercy on those souls!

I think we're looking at the prelude of WWIII

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a bit of an overstatement. This isn't going to lead to a World War. This is going to lead to the utter destruction of whoever did it, and whoever helped them, but it will go no further than that.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over-react much? This isn't the first act of terrorism in the world, even in the U.S.

Worst, maybe, for that latter category.

Watching part of the World Trade Center collapse is one of the more disturbing images I've seen in a long time.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega is my pesky shadow!

And make that watching both parts of the trade center collapse. My stomach hurts.

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, sol's right, news just hit, no more world trade center, both of them collapse.

that's like 10000 people just vanished from thin air.

Damn......this totally sucks!

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are NO more towers. Terrorists have declared war on the US. This will change everything.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so upset, I double posted.

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: First of Two ]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOTH towers are gone now. Plus the two loaded and hijacked passenger planes which plowed into them.

Plus an attack on the Pentagon.
Plus a car bomb at the State Department.
Plus, a 747 was apparently crashed in the mountains right out this way.
Plus who knows what else?

Terrosrist groups have claimed responsibility? GOOD.
Find them. Find them and KILL them, their friends, their families, and everybody who has contact with them. To hell with international law, and 'civilization,' it's time to treat these monsters the way THEY act.

I've never considered genocide an acceptible act... but I'm beginning to waver.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about that plane the air force was intercepting?????????????+++

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They shot it down, I think.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps