Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Free Kevorkian! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Free Kevorkian!
RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

so.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upsetting because you were watching someone die. Yes, he was terminally ill, his wife was with him, he was in the comfort of his own home. . . but that doesn't change things.

I don't know whether euthanasia is right or wrong. I've never been in a situation where a change to my health meant that dying might be hetter than living. So for others to condemn it because their religion says they should strikes me as wrong. Especially when these are usually the same people who oppose abortion. By their lights, abortion is wrong, euthanasia is wrong, but sentencing teenagers, the mentally impaired (and above all else, anyone who's black) to death for any sort of crime is OK. And they find nothing wrong with that.

Actually, I HAVE been in such a situation. But I don't like talking about it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps