Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york (Page 1)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw the second hit live. This is quite possibly one of the most horrible things ive ever wittnessed.
Wes
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are now saying this is a terrorist attack, a 737 and some other plane. full speed, blasted directly though the second tower.

they dont know what the second one is, possibly an 'airbus' of some sort.

6 reported dead. over 1000 injured.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I set my alarm for 9:00AM, listening to Howard Stern when I woke up. A couple minutes later he starts talking about this saying he sees it outside his window. At first I thought he was just kidding. I turned to MSNBC which is showing live footage, including a plane flying into the second building with a massive explosion.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS IS REAL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Earlier this morning a hijacked airline COLLIDED with the tower of the World Trade Center. Approximatly a few minutes later, ON LIVE TELEVISION, a 2nd, even larger airliner collided with the other tower. Both towers are currently smoking with gaping holes on all sides. Reports now say 6 dead and 1000 injured, but I find this numbers extremely sketchy.

My God ladies and gentlemen...what has begun here?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS JUST IN:

A bomb has exploded at the PENTAGON's heli-port about 2 minutes ago and a large section of the building is now on fire.

Wait...apparently, now they claim that ANOTHER plane was the cause of this fire at the Pentagon...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Wes
Member # 212

all planes grounded. pentagon hit by a plane, another explosion near DC.

this is horrible.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't let there be people on that 737...

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Oh dear GOD!

The Southern Tower of the World Trade Center has just COLLAPSED to the ground!

I'm......speechless.....

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

The 1st plane that hit the World Trade Center was a American Airlines 737 from Boston to L.A. that was full of passengers.

--------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good portion of NYC is covered in smoke. Explosion at Pentagon was a plane, not a bomb.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you post sources on your news, like that 737, we swedes are getting only second hand info from our teams in NY.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Wes
Member # 212

reports of a fourth explosion near DC.
Wes
Member # 212

tower 2 took out another building
Wes
Member # 212

F18s all over the sky
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps