Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york (Page 2)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're saying the Capitol's been hit now...

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the planes was American Airlines, Flight 11 I think they said.

One of the buildings collapsing.

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston to LA was the 1st plane, and Flight 77 from Dulles to LA was the 2nd plane I believe, at least that's what I heard. A 3rd explosion has caused the South Tower of the World Trade Center to collapse onto the city below.

And entire side of the Pentagon has been blackened and is partially collapsed from fire and the plane collission.

ALL planes have been grounded nationwide. The US Air Force is enforcing a NO-FLY Zone over New York City, with fully armed F/A-18s and F-15s. ALl major government buildings nationwide are being evacuated. The Sears Tower in Chicago has been evacuated.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CNN now reports the washington mall has been hit
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been reported that the report of the Capitol Building being hit are FALSE. Only the Pentagon has been hit.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABC News is now reporting a car bomb outside the State Department.

--------------------

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
second tower just collapsed

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

The other tower was just destroyed.

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

The 2nd Tower of the World Trade Center just collapsed 1 minute ago...the roof came down and suddenly the rest of the building went with it. The entire island of New York City is covered with dust and smoke. There are no longer any visible towers over the New York skyline...

Wake me up now...

--------------------

Wes
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the worst thing thats happened in my lifetime

I hope the people who organized this die.

just in: a good part of the pentagon has collapsed

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: Wes1701E ]

Wes
Member # 212

ANOTHER CRASH 80 miles EAST OF PITSBURG.

Fox and CNN report.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Current reports are that a NEW plane has been hijacked and is about 15 minutes out of D.C. and heading in that direction.

Also, another report says a 747 has gone down in Pennsylvania.

All international flights are being diverted to Canada.

--------------------

Wes
Member # 212

Fox news has titled this entire day "The Day Of Terror"... terror in red font. god.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here in the UK the Stock Market has been closed, and London flights diverted. Nothing yet to confirm that, or why they're doing it (apart from basic precautions). It's very difficult to tell here what's happening, and we wish we could find out - one of my best friends here at work, her brother-in-law works at the Pentagon.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Report is that the U.S. Air Force has scrambled fighters to attack another hijacked plane heading toward D.C.

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps