Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york (Page 3)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arafat and several world leaders condems actions
just said their words.

Hijack plane en route to ?? (washington?), persued by fighters.

cnn.com is overloaded.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Report of a large plane crash in Somerset, Pennsylvania.

Also a report of a United Airlines plane crashed into Camp David

NOTE: Today is the anniversary of the Camp David Accords.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plane headed to Washington appears to have been shot down by US fighters after it ignored demands to turn around and fly to Canada.

All planes are being diverted to Canada.

If a terrorist is on board one of those planes which is on the way to Canada, expect the First Canadian Place to be the first target.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd been trying to figure out what it might be. Why today, of all days? The Camp David Accords. It's gotta be someone with a stake in the Middle-east conflicts.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone tell me if it is confirmed that the plane heading for DC has been shot down?

I can't get into any news site for more than a minute.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today is designated to be the "International Day of Peace".

It will probably be known as the worst day in history.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant get any news confirmation of the plane being shot down..
american civilians shot down by american military is pretty severe if its true
the car bomb was a hoax

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't heard anything else about the plane heading to D.C.

The plane that crashed in Somerset, Pennsylvania was a 747 jumbo jet going from New York to Chicago (or the other way around, it's not confirmed yet).

The Camp David report has been called as false.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it worked.

I am now scared shitless.

I can't stop shaking...

There are few things like waking up to see the World Trade Center collapse on TV to really, really shake you up.

This is not good.

This is not good at all.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

The latest report on the 747 in Pennsylvania is that it is a United Airlines flight from Newark to San Francisco.

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last I heard, a plane did hit near David, but not actually in it.

The plane that crashed on its way to Chicago... the Sears Tower, perhaps?

They seem to be going after office structures, mainly.

Two hit the WTC.
One hit the Pentagon, with an attempt at another.
One apparently hit the West Wing.
One may have been going for the Sears Tower.
One tried to hit Camp David.

Seven planes.

I'd watch Denver. It's got the highest concentration of federal buildings outside of DC itself. Bush is probably going to be in the air for quite some time.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter who did that. I hope your US Air Force bombs the hell out of them! Death to all terrorists *before* they kill innocent people!
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reports of planes hitting the west wing are false.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what they're counting on, I can imagine those animals are sitting in those planes, begging the us fighters to shoot them down so the blood will be on the pilot's hands.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

No, when I said Chicago, it was heading TO Chicago, but crashed in Pennsylvania. But it appears that this plane was actually going from Newark to New Jersey. Also, there have been no reports since they said that it was false of a plane hitting anywhere near Camp David.

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps