Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The USA's Bonkers Wing (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The USA's Bonkers Wing
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Using your definition, the Afghan Taliban are not Muslims either. Many news sources write the Taliban as a group of people who believe in a strict definition of Islam. Osama bin Laden is even worse then the Taliban, as his views are even worse than the Taliban itself. Radicals can be defined as Fundamentalists, but the reverse does not apply.

Hope than answers your question, Omega.

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Point? Loads of people have paid lip service to some religion or other in order to further their own goals. Christianity being a favourite with such people, in fact.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to wonder where that leaves the pope
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Pope was giving a speech yesterday and couldnt finish due to exhaustion, he slumped in his chair while his first officer (the vice pope?) finished for him. Everytime i see the dude im pretty sure itll be the last time

Thats what hes doing.

(edit.. apologies in advance to everyone who might be offended by me calling the Pope a 'dude')

[ September 25, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really want to meet someone who'd object to the Pope being called a "dude".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.