Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » NOW THEY'VE GONE WAAAAYYYYYYY TOO FAR!

Author Topic: NOW THEY'VE GONE WAAAAYYYYYYY TOO FAR!
Constellation of One
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Constellation of One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They can hijack our planes and threaten our country, but now they've gone too far! Osama and his terrorists can do their worst, but for the love of God, leave the Muppets alone! If this doesn't motivate our a generation of troops raised on television to finish the job, nothing will!

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/10/11/muppets.binladen/

--------------------
Everything in life I ever needed to know I learned from The Simpsons.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm... Yikes.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's already a thread about this.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Namely, this one.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps