Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » I was right about the Palestinians!

Author Topic: I was right about the Palestinians!
BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original thread is almost "dead", plus it is getting too big so I decided to open up a new one

For those of you that still think that Palestinians are a peace-loving people with only the "absolute few" that's causing the current crisis in Middle East, think again!

http://home-news.excite.ca/news/ap/011219/00/int-israel-palestinians

and I quote:

quote:
A new poll showed more than half the Palestinians opposed a halt to the fighting

Which mean they ain't as peace loving as you thought, MORE THAN HALF of the population support the terrorists.

So guess what, I was right on calling some of the Americans in this board hypocrites. Didn't almost all of you fully support what Bush is doing now to crack down on terrorists? Didn't Bush said something along the line that if you support or harbor terrorists, then you're a terrorists?

By the definition made by your president, which you guys elected and supported, more then half of Palestinians are terrorists, which Bush mention again and again, should be absolutely hunted down with no negotiations!

So those of you still on the side of Palestinians, I declare you the BIGGEST hypocrites in the world! What the hell is it going to take for you to see the truth? Maybe one day Palestinians decide to target Americans on their own land, then you'll agree with me.

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: BlueElectron ]

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, Blue.

quote:
The original thread are almost "dead", so I decided to open up a new one

If the first thread was dead, why would we want another one?

"Hey, George Bush? I saw you guys killed Osama bin Laden last night, so guess what! I cloned another one and let him loose in Afghanistan!"

"...!!!"

quote:
For those of you that still think that Palestinians are a peace-loving people with only the "absolute few" that's causing the current crisis in Middle East, think again!

I do believe that a great majority of Americans would oppose a cessation of the fighting. I guess we're all dirty warmongers who need to get bombed by the Israelis.

quote:
Which mean they ain't as peace loving as you thought, MORE THAN HALF of the population support the terrorists.

As I pointed out (and you, as always, ignored) in the previous thread, Hamas is providing essentially needs that neither Israel nor the Palestinian Authority has the means too -- we're talking hospitals, schools, food, medical care. That's the great reason they have the support they do. If Arafat and Israel ever decide they want to work for peace, one of the things they're going to have to do is erode Hamas support -- and that means taking over those things. Firing missiles into buildings only builds support for Hamas.

quote:
So guess what, I was right on calling some of the Americans in this board hypocrites.

And I was completely right in calling you an idiot.

And you're still wrong. The Israelis committed to peace with the Palestinians. Palestinian organizations then attacked Israel, but the committment to peace is still there on behalf of the government (even though Arafat has little power). As has been pointed out to you on countless occasions, no such comittment existed between the United States and Al Queda or the Taliban. Now, addmittedly, this is a bit of a different case -- but I, for once, happen to be taking the same stance that the President of the U.S. is. These are two completely different incidents.

quote:
Didn't almost all of you fully support what Bush is doing now to crack down on terrorists?

Well, I think anyone in their right mind would support taking out the Taliban. But some of the internal things that Bush & Co. are doing are very disturbing.

quote:
Didn't Bush said something along the line that if you support or harbor terrorists, then you're a terrorists?

As has been pointed out to you, the PA has no control over Hamas. Hamas has quite a bit of control over the Palestinian people. Besides, thats nonsense -- the U.S. has funded lots of guerilla forces across the world. The difference between 'terrorist' and 'freedom fighter' is in who is calling them what.

quote:
By the definition made by your president, which you guys elected and supported,

Okay, so, you didn't turn on CNN at all last fall, I assume. Elected my ass.

quote:
more then half of Palestinians are terrorists,

Really? That many Palestinians picking up rifles and blowing themselves up, its a wonder Israel isn't gone by now. Gee-wilickers.

quote:
which Bush mention again and again, should be absolutely hunted down with no negotiations!

Well, if Mossad wanted to track down specific people and send in Special Ops teams, that would be a different story. Instead, Israeli missiles are blowing up helicopters. Gee, thats effective!

quote:
For those of you still on the side of Palestinians, I declare you the BIGGEST hypocrites in the world!

I declare you the biggest and most ignorant ass fucker in the world.

As it has been pointed out to you, time and time again, these are two different situations! (Hell, even Bush says so). And if Israel wanted to track down the ringleaders, why are they shooting at Arafat? Hello? The guy has very little power.

You're an idiot, Blue. I keep telling you this, you should learn.

quote:
What the hell is it going to take for you to see the truth?

Actually, I was wondering that about you. Mind you, you're defending a country that deliberately attacked and attempted to destroy a United States Warship. And we're their biggest allies!

Why Israel operates the way it does is a bit of a mystery. They brag about their intelligence service, but they can't seem to track down the people masterminding all of this. They kick their enemies' asses, then attack their allies. The hell ... ?

quote:
Maybe one day Palestinians decide to target Americans on their own land, then you'll agree with me.

I think people will start to agree with you when you pull your head out of your stinky ass and actually do research into a situation, and realize that while Israel may be under attack, their not going around doing anything productive about it.

Or you could actually read and figure out what people's positions on things are and not make yourself look anymore like a fool then you already are.

Have a g'day.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since he'd already posted this exact same post in the "long" thread, this was a waste of time and a pure attention-getting ploy.

I'm going to agree w/ Snay for most of this, therefore.

It should be noted that (finally, under extreme duress) Arafat's people are making some arrests.

They have quickly arrested a number of their own security people for being allied with the terrorists (and in some cases, for being terrorists) Thus proving my case in the other thread that the organizations WERE connected at many points, and likely proving that they knew who and where these people were (which is why they were able to go so unusually quickly from 'we don't know these people' to 'we've arrested these people.')

It's an important first step.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps