Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Gloating (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Gloating
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this is where you can gloat about how much better your area of the world is over the rest....

So, gloat away......

[Wink]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baltimore is going to the superbowl ... nyah nyah nyah!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Los Angeles was 81 degrees a couple of days ago.

Need I say more?

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: Jay the Obscure ]

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting laid this weekend. It's probably (85% chance) going to be a threesome.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can bring my partner to the 'big O' just by kissing her. [Big Grin]

The Steelers will go to the superbowl, and if Baltimore makes it there, they will be devoured like Jabba the Hutt eats small animals. Yum. [Cool]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Famous last words.

Bye-bye, Pittsburgh ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry, I was wrong. Baltimore and the Steelers can't possibly meet in the Superbowl...

Because they're playing this coming weekend, and Baltimore will be eliminated then. [Razz]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

As I've said before, bye-bye Steelers!

And weren't you the guy who called football "Atavistic jingoism"?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Big O?" Sounds like some Florida Chamber of Commerce/Tourist Board slogan for Orlando. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

Snay: No, that was Teddy Roosevelt.

Hey, just because I don't care for football doesn't mean I can't root for my guys to beat your guys.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Copying Teddy now, are we?

Steelers are going down.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

The Ravens had their shot. Nevermore.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

The Ravens got their shot and won last year.

Why should it be 'nevermore' now? Well, we'll go marching over ya' again this Sunday, never fear.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.