Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Al-Qaeda has never seen anything like it (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Al-Qaeda has never seen anything like it
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Revenge is sweet, eh?

One thing is for sure, if they don't like it, they can always rid themselves from the world. Less work for the guards, and one less terrorist to worry about. [Big Grin]

Okay, so I sound cruel and morbid. But hey, I couldn't resist saying it before either First of Two or Omega took that line.

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MP units are co-ed, so no matter the unit they would see women has their guards....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great! That's exactly how we should handle them!

One minor rant: FOR THE LOVE OF PLECOSTOMII ITS A PRISON CAMP, NOT A HOTEL!

Human rights? Ha! They gave those up the moment they defied the will of the Mighty USA! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These days people say if a prisoner doesn't have cable tv and airconditioned cells it's cruel and unusual punishment.

If the terrorists took American soldiers prisoner do you really think they'd care about their comfort? The only reason they would even keep them alive would be for hostages.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But we're supposed to be better then terrorists, Hobbes, isn't that sort of the point?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. We are treating them a hell of a lot better than they'd treat us if they had the chance.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

So, if they haven't already, let Amnesty International in to take a look. That's not that unreasonable, is it?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Human rights? Who needs 'm?"

As I'm sure *some* right-winged individuals here would state.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've been listening to Tom Daschle too long. [Wink]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Listening to YOU too long, you mean.

"If someone steals my Wendy's to-go meal, I have the right to shoot them!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's got the right not to go hungry... the meal is his property, and he's got the right to that, too. [Smile]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Certainly you're not serious in suggesting that one can use deadly force to stop the theft of a $5.00 meal?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose that depends on what you believe the true root cause of the theft of the burger to be.

If it's hunger, real hunger (and for this the thief would have to be unarmed, cause he could pawn the gun for a better price,) then no, absolutely not, ever.

But you'll find that 99 times out of 100, that's NOT the real reason for the theft. That guy didn't need your value meal to survive, or to feed his starving children. He simply WANTED it. Thefts almost NEVER occur out of real need. They occur because the thief is greedy, lazy, mean, and/or rude. I don't have any compassion for that. If we lived in a just universe, those attributes would be deselected by nature. Since nature isn't up to the job, it falls to us.

[ January 29, 2002, 15:39: Message edited by: First of Two ]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yes, because spending the night (or a year, whatever) in jail isn't punishment enough for stealing a meal.

Let it be known: Rob will kill you for $5 worth of food. The man needs to examine himself if he is really prepared to put himself through the agony of taking a life for such a measley sum.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps