Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » AARRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: AARRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
!@#$!@#$!#$^@$%?^%* I posted a message earlier, then my compy crashed. Thought it made it......

Re: Moderation. Ok, it depends on which service you are cutting back. If it is small and won't affect the people of Ontario that much, we can tolerate its reduction. But if you are talking about very important services such as Education and Health care, you can't simply say: "Ok, we're cutting half your budget. Now survive....." Sure, we DO need health care and education reform, to trim away excess fat existing in the system. But for vital services like these, you must do it so that they can ADJUST.

Re: BC. I do not support Mike Harris for doing too much in one direction. On the other hand, I do not support Glen Clark because he is doing too much in the other.

Re: Advertising. That's what I meant when I said PR campaign. Whenever I see a Tory commercial, I immediately switch to another channel to block out that crap in my TV set. Even watching an episode of Barney is better than watching a single f*cking lying piece of crap advertising.

Re: TTC. They're back on track, a settlement (not a contract, mind you) has been reached, with the help of the NDP. Sure, give the NDP credit for stopping the strike, but it won't be enough to gain significant votes.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on April 22, 1999.]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Canadian argument...
Yikes!

*exits quietly before he's noticed*

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.