Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » *bangs head against wall* (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *bangs head against wall*
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! Oh! RAIN! *loves rain*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the rain also. In fact, it rained here a couple days ago and the temperatures have been nice. It's only gotten as high as 75 or 80 and as low as 40. And this is Texas of all places! I'm enjoying myself.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*schemes to have CC shipped to Scotland in a crate, to be released during one of our rainy days*

Soon cure him of his unnatural fondness for the falling water...

------------------
An unborn scream burst in my stomach,
and spread like cold mercury through my chest.
I covered my face with my hands, but kept looking through my fingers.
"Write that down!", he told the stick.
"Is visibly destroyed, yet unable to turn away".

- Blue Jam

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this:

33-35 degrees celsius, VERY HIGH HUMIDITY. And in a place like Hong Kong, lots of pollution, and no rain in sight to wash it all down.

End result: my head facing the toilet, making sick noises......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing you can try is alternating Ice packs every hour or so. Get some of those solid ice packs, stick them next to the tower and change em over ever so often. That along with the fans should keep you icq cool.

(Either that or clock the cpu back).

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty, you can ship CC down at any time, it's always raining on this little island of ours.

------------------
It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

StationMaster
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for StationMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont Tell me I am Still on that Fecking Island......!!!!!!!!

"A Sober Father Jack."

*Tries to figure out a way of packing all of our rain clouds in boxes and sending them to CC.*

*Brain falls out*

Hello.......

*Gone*

------------------
---- AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!----

I feel better now.

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful Charles, I once gave myself a mild concussion banging my head on a wall. I passed out into a snowbank, and had headaches for days. And all to make the delivery of a punch line more effective...

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can just imagine it. We'll have Sunspot ranting again because whenever he tries to talk to Charles, he gets told to wait while the icepack gets changed. . . 8)
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris, you get weirder by the day.

Lee - LMAO

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops..

Charles has but mere days ahead of him, online, if this summer is going to be anything like last summer. *Shudder* Rain rules BTW; it kiks butt.

------------------
post by ��Cody�� the Insane One :-)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it dampens butt. And hair.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*prances through forum singing "When April Showers..."*

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps