Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Executing the mentally retarded ... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Executing the mentally retarded ...
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Define nearly. Do you mean you thought "really, really hard" about it, or do you mean you "beat someone to within an inch of their life"?

Yes. I've intentially caused severe pain to people & I've come one conscious thought away from the taking of their lives.

Knowing exactly what you can do & actually doing it are 2 different things.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but...

quote:
Face it, a murderer can never be a productive member of our society, and he will remain as a time bomb ready to go off at any time.
quote:
Yes. I've intentially caused severe pain to people & I've come one conscious thought away from the taking of their lives.
The phrase "ticking time bomb" does seem to apply quite readily.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not at all. I would have loved nothing more than to simply remove my ex-roommate's head from her body, then scatter her organs & flay the skin from her body. But I didn't. Remember, responsibility of power comes with it the knowledge of when & when not to use said power. Jim Kirk used the Gorn to make that point to the Metrons.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
Do I even need to mention what BWC gets teased for?

Please quit for a while!

...screamed the dust speck.

[ June 25, 2002, 20:56: Message edited by: BWC ]

IP: Logged
BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind, Flare performed another odd reaction

[ June 25, 2002, 20:55: Message edited by: BWC ]

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*killing himself. verily*

"God is an American."

Oh, now we're talking about David Bowie and his Drum Machine?

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No getting a thinly veiled pop culture reference by you. You're like a speed trap in Hazzard county.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thin veils are the only reason I appear to have any knowledge about anything at all. I can't read or write.
BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
????

....Which bring me back to my question...

Can a white rapper (such as Eminem) use the word "nigger" in his lyrics?

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said: You're like a speed trap in Hazzard county.

"goodgoodgoodgood"

Member # 480

The white rapper can, but he'd be wise not to.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can a white rapper (such as Eminem) use the word 'nigger' in his lyrics?"

Certainly. Unless you mean w/o being laughed at and/or beaten/shot...

[ June 26, 2002, 00:11: Message edited by: TSN ]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, do get insulted because of your intellect? No? I didn't think so.

Typing and writing are totally different things. I am an incredible writer when I write. I do not make alot of mistakes when I write, and when I do they are very rare. Typing on the other hand, was never my strong subject. I cannot think and type as well as I can think and write.

Do not insult, my intelligence, or my typing again. I have been real nice about how I handle things. If you want, I'll show how good I am at Psychology. If you don't get what I mean byt that then...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure Eminem has used the word "nigger" in his songs.

quote:
Remember, responsibility of power comes with it the knowledge of when & when not to use said power. Jim Kirk used the Gorn to make that point to the Metrons.

Oh no! You have used Star Trek to prove your point! I am defeated.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Shik
Member # 343

I AM WIN!! YOU ARE SUCK!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps