Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Executing the mentally retarded ... (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Executing the mentally retarded ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do not insult, my intelligence, or my typing again. I have been real nice about how I handle things. If you want, I'll show you how good I am at Psychology. If you don't get what I mean byt that then...
[Roll Eyes]

Have I ever insulted your intelligence? I think I mainly limit myself to insulting your tping, and your complete lack of anything resembling a thick skin.

Oh, yes, I'm trembling in the boots that you are such a wonderful amateur psychologist. If you're even half as good as Frasier Crane, I'm sure I'll be messed up for life. Yes.

*snort*

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'll show you how good I am at Psychology
quote:
Oh, yes, I'm trembling in the boots that you are such a wonderful amateur psychologist. If you're even half as good as Frasier Crane, I'm sure I'll be messed up for life. Yes.
OOH, can I get in on this game?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. You get to wear the pink tu-tu.

[ June 26, 2002, 13:48: Message edited by: Snay ]

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
I mainly limit myself to insulting your tping,

Made one yerself, Mr. Jeff-who-can-dish-it-out-but-cant-take-the-volleys-himself.
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I mostly get teased for running over deer and playing with Lego, but if you want to tease me about my typing mistakes, be my guest. You'll notice I don't flip my lid and threaten people with my "vast psychological knowledge" when I am.

So where are you getting this "can't take the volleys himself" BS from? [Roll Eyes]

[ June 26, 2002, 16:13: Message edited by: Snay ]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll wear the pink tu-tu if you'll wear the viking hat and fish tie.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Okay. But only if we hang Matrix upside down by his toes and lower him into a pit of curdled milk.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then he'll show you how good he is at Calciology.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

Just one question... is red or white wine appropriate with the meal?

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Blue wine!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romulan Ale it is, then.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My typing varies with my time limit.... and, when I make a typo, which doesn't happen very often, they are well done.... I don't even eat my steak rare....

Now, back to my marketing plan for the carpet cleaner I work for....

Yes, you too can have fun with billboards, radio ads, direct mailers, and other tools of the trade....

All you need to do to really get 'them' going is to ignore puncuation and capitalisation.....

Always use a very sharp knife, with a thin blade, to flay someone....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Please, do get insulted because of your intellect? No? I didn't think so."

Does this make some sort of sense in your mind? Please say no...

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it wasn't supposed to scar you, scare you, or do anything to harm you in any way.

For awhile I have been making small mental notes on how everyone types, and your mannerisms. Unfortunately, because of the rather lack of in person exposure one could get from typing back and forth through the internet, it's harder to read soemone's personality than in person. Because in person you are there, all your flaws, all your habits is wide open for all to see. You can see the way the person stands, listen to the way the person talks, watch how they walk, how they write, how well they can talk if in a hurry, if they look you in the eyes or not and so forth.

I could care less if you insulted me or not Snay, if you say I have a so called "lack of thick skin". Because for thing I do know what you are, and its far from being thick skinned.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Uh, yeah. Listen, you want to go clean up your post or should I do it?
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps