Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » :( (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: :(
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Relaxation of Charles Capps Day?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is somewhat surprised the Impetous of Love didn't try to designate it "National Impetous of Love day", personally*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is still surprised that no one can figure out who he is*

I'm the Pompatus of Love! Not the Pompous Ass of Love! Not the Impetous of Love! Not the Hippopotamus of Love! Augh!

*grabs Super Soaker 200 and climbs nearest tower to filter out the herd*

He who is with Super Soaker is happy

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's what you get for using such a rare, obscure, and long word to describe yourself. *ducks behind bar*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*confused*

Why is it that when I make a post that makes me look retarded, there is a million responses, but a semi-serious one is ignored?

Krissifer - I'll be on AIM and ICQ all day tomorrow...

Jubes - *hugs* Sorry to hear about that nasty thing you got

All the rest of ya - I didn't read your posts...you're not important enuf =�

------------------
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's probably for the best, because each of my posts is secretly encoded with a number sequence that reacts with a certain pattern found in human brain cells. The effects are numerous and horrible. Your head will implode, your blood will boil, and you will have an intense desire to marry Tom Arnold.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jubilee
Member # 99

Sol ..... Tell me you're kidding. PLEASE tell me your kidding.

Josh: *HUGS* and thanks ... well it's hard news to take, but hey. WHAT A NICE BIRTHDAY PRESENT .. huh?

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Arnold... *drool*

*snaps self out of it, runs off to murder Sol*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Jubilee
Member # 99

*ROFL*

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Charles!? And Tom Arnold!? That's it, I'm going to reopen the Interrogation of Charles Capps so we can explore this side of Charles.

------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROTFL*

Oh, there are still MANY sides of Charles that need to be opened up, I think... *L* But the question is, are we PREPARED for the answers that are presented to us? I think we're going to be scared, more than anything! *L*

------------------
*upon having needles stuck into her arm*
*ZAP!* *twitch* Doctor: "Oh... does that hurt?"

Well DUH. ~LOA, '99

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*starts looking round for a self-destruct mechanism for this thread*
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*finds self-destruct mechanism for the thread and destroys it*

We can't destroy this thread until we find out what exactly it is about Tom Arnold that makes our dear Charles drool with anticipation.

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ack, whatever Baloo's got, Sol's now caught.

The forums have just got a whole lot weirder. And more disturbing.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

thhhthlroavinpt opbf ovpdep opepeo dft?

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.