Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » :( (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: :(
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*could have sworn it was Liam's*
Ah well. I may be a sexgoddess but no one ever said I was perfect....

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*throws a bagel at Jubilee*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*catches it and throws it back*
*takes out a can of Dr. Pepper* ... Do you see this? ... do you want this? .. HMM???...

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I don't want Dr. Pepper. But I do want...*voice trails off* Nevermind. That would be telling.

------------------
"We choose to do this and more. Not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
-- John F. Kennedy

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee, I went to Sam's Wholesale Club today and picked up 4 cases of Dr. Pepper. Yes, that is 96 cans of pure unbridled pleasure. And that in addition to the two three-liter bottles sitting in my closet.

Hey, it's coming down to crunch time. I need all the help I can get.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

The pleasure of drinking Dr. Pepper doesn't go anywhere NEAR the unbridled pleasure I could provide given the means..... Are you SURE you don't want my Dr. Pepper? ... Hmm??

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

Oh Christ! *looks up* did I type that out loud!! *tries to fix it* *gives up* Ah well....

------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wants to see that bluff called!*

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

*tosses Dr. Pepper aside*

Okay. Let's see what you got, Jubilee!

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

*wanders up to the Pompatus and grins*
Now, if i'm not mistaken, you're hiding under the covers with me a few threads over......

------------------

Howard
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sunspot,

I gotta say that you got that all down pat. I agree with a lot of what you are thinking, I too have a few friends who are like that... the funny thing is that I am almost certain that they are chatting with someone else... ie some girl they just met or something .

IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hereby declare this an official Sandwhich Thread. Not cause of what Jubes, Seiggy and a third party might get up to, but cause you've got the situaioition of someone suddenly deceiding to ignore the wandering that the topic has done, and return to the original post.

I have copyrighted this, and will pursue, to the full extent of the law, anyone who copies anything I do ever. 'kay?

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

'kay.

------------------

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GOD, man! You people....*doesen't even wanna go there*....you're wierder than the Chat bunch.

------------------
post by ��Cody�� the Insane One :-)

Jubilee
Member # 99

**note to self: Spank Liam later**

------------------
"Telling the truth was his death sentence" - Maria Theresa Tula

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps