Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » :( (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: :(
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Note to self. Prepare arse*

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is clearly an instinctive need for the board to have at least one thread about nothing, into which all sexual deviancies and wicked, wicked thoughts can be outpoured for all to share.

I must come here more often.
But only if Liam promises to keep his arse out of view.

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While playing grab-arse with Jubes is great fun, seeing Liam's arse up in the air is well...no.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my...!

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the contrary, 1701. Er, I mean, um...

*Coughs*

So, how about those Leafs? (Canadian reference)

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said that my arse was up in the air? Get your minds out of the gutters people.

Indeed, 'prepare arse' is actually an Old English slang expresssion which simply means that events that are about to happen are not those which would have seemed obvious a short while ago.

Definetly. That's it.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*prepares camera*

Hey, I gotta have a picture of Liam's rear end to post to alt.binaries.erotica.liam!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PsyLiam: I think you should be using my sig line.

------------------
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

[This message was edited by Baloo on April 25, 1999.]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.