Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Hurray for old guys! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hurray for old guys!
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's a somewhat rehashed topic, but uh, howzabout our Canadian senators? Crusty political cronies with a young at heart complex!

Pot for everyone!

Look out, America! Reefer madness coming from above!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*big grin*

You're starting to get it right, at last. [Cool]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*puff*
"Ay, you hoser! How do I know the colour blue is the same colour to me, that it is to you, eh?"
*puff*
"Shut up aboot that and pass the back bacoun. I've got the munchieus, eh!"

[Razz]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
�Scientific evidence overwhelmingly indicates that cannabis is substantially less harmful than alcohol and should be treated not as a criminal issue but as a social and public health issue�, said Senator Pierre Claude Nolin, Chair of the Special Committee, in a news conference today in Ottawa.
So, wouldn't that say something about the ALCOHOL laws instead of the marijuana laws? [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told yunz before, Emperor First the First will give marijuana the same legal status and restrictions as alcohol...

Provided I can take those found guilty of DUI, or causing harm to any person or property while under the influence, and deport them to Iran. Naked. With a sign around their neck saying "Great Satan here!"

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amusing mock-Canadian accents AND a dictatorship joke before we've even got to ten posts. This truelly is a golden age of comedy that what we are like living in.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
considering my current legal roughed-up-ness, i would consider leaving the You Ess of Eh? for a pot smoking country. its a damn shame that i see dozens of unpunished crimes everyday, but im doing a hell of a lot of payback for one stupid mistake.

I never hurt anybody, nor would I.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And so the Wah on Drugs claims another sad victim.

Progressiveness, yo.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to post a bunch of stuff by George Carlin here, but it's sort of pointless. You've probably all heard it anyway.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain-class, Mike-variant:
I never hurt anybody, nor would I.

***crossover***
Can you prove that???

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

capped
Member # 709

nobody can prove anything. the universe is a fluid series of uncertainties.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that answer....
capped
Member # 709

i do too.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

I should hope so, considering....

I like the way it transfers over to other threads also....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps