Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Candid CapCom 1-D (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Candid CapCom 1-D
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riker thinks: Maybe if I press two nearly-perfect women together hard enough I could mold them into one completely-perfect woman. Mmmwwwaaahahahaha!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi: "Bill, what is that diging into the back of my shoulder?"

Riker: "Erm... My thumb?"

Troi: "I don't think so..."

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

*Star Trek TNG theme music plays*

Frakes: "Hi, folks. My name is Jonathan frankes, you probabley know me from such TV appearances as...umm, Star trek. Anyway I'm here with Marina Sirtis and, ahhh, I forgot this other chicks name, but I'm here with both of them to tell you about 10-10-321. yes 10-10-321 is cheap, and you can get all your calls for under a buck..."

Sirtis: "Yes that's right, Commander, I save $2,000,000 in subspace comm relay credits using 10-10-321 on my calls to Betazed alone!"

Yar: "How does 10-10-321 work? Well when you dial it it bypasses the primary and secondary verterium flux field coils in the subspace comm relay network by 120% Likewise this causes a chain cascade reaction in the graviton spinometers which are then engergized by a artificial singularity, thus saving you from a overly expensive credit bill, and it also helps when you're being eaten alive by big black tar-monsters and you really need to make that last phone calls to home.

Frakes: "So dial 10 10 321 today and save!"

------------------
"Truth is cheap, information costs."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will Riker, space pimp: "Well, which one will it be? Tasha, the Lieutenant of Discipline, or Deanna, the Goddess of Empathy?"

Ferengi tourist: "Take an out-of-town third-partyy check?"

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISN News: These three people was attacked and given bad hair cuts by a blue alien screaming, I should have been number one!!!!!!!

------------------
Parallax

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Antag: Her name is Denise Crosby...

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frakes: Good job Denise, can't even notice the join.

Sirtis: (muttering) could say the same thing about you Jon.

[This message was edited by PsyLiam on March 30, 1999.]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frakes: There, this should prove that I'm not gay once and for all. Especially to LeVar. Oh, I do hope that I haven't hurt his feelings. I hope he doesn't misinterpret this photo

Sirtis: Er, Jon?

Frakes: Oh, bugger.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFLMAO@Liam.

Dammit, you beat me to the punch!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frakes: Sorry Ladies, but Paramount has decided to let one of you go. Starting tomorrow, one of you will die in a giant oil slick. Cheese!

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Riker: "Tasha, I just wanted to tell you, I LOVE YOU, MAN!"

Yar: "That's great, Bill, but you're not getting my SynthBud Lite."

Riker: "Oh... Deanna, I ju�"

Troi: "Stuff it, Bill."

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Frakes: eany-meany miny mo...

Cosby: What ya doing? Aer you picking one of us?

Frakes: No, not at all. *whispers* okay, I picked Denise. Can I have a raise now?

Skin of Evil writer: No.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The winner is AndrewR. Runners-up are The Vorlon, and Tahna Los for revealing his seduction technique. Come on over and let's swap recipes, big boy. . . 8)

Honourable mention to The Excalibur if he explains that blue alien gag.

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Blue Alien was Mott.

------------------
The Naked Time

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seduction technique? What seduction technique? I gots no seduction technique?

And if you want recipes, I just take food and fire it up on the stove, microwave, toaster, etc. Interested?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps