Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Inanimate Object CapCom B (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Inanimate Object CapCom B
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now. . . The first proper CapCom (no. 105, BTW) of the new Forums. And we're looking at the cunning use of props this week. I've lost track of where half these came from, although in one or two cases it's quite obvious.

Sure, they're inanimate. They do nothing but eat and reproduce. *thinks* I want to be a Tribble!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark: "Morn? Morn?! Morn! Don't eat that! I'd hate to see you have furballs reproducing in your second stomach!"

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark: *sighs* "Why do even the refugee tribbles turn me down... It's not like my tulaberry wine is that revolting."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark, to himself: That's the last time I buy a toupee from Captain Kirk!

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark: I will never again order from one of those late night "infomercials". I'll give it to the Hew-mans, though. Clever marketing...

------------------
"I see you have the ring. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D'oh! Krenim took mine!

Quark: Mmmm....tribble pot pie...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark struggles to remain calm, but there are tribbles in his pants. And he likes it.
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark: "So, table for 5000?"
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark: *to the sexy girl behind the camera* Hey sugar, you looking for a holosweet? Well, why not try the real thing instead? *readjusts his clothing and smiles charmingly* .... What?... what? .... *looks at chittering tribbles in front of him and looks back at the girl* .. Why are you laughing like that?

------------------
Cherish your visions; cherish your ideas; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for if you remain true to them, your world will at last be built.

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tribble on Quark's head: "Oooh. . . Jesus, what did I drink last night? Ow, my head. . . where the f*** am I, anyway? *looks around* Oh, SH*T!!! That's look like someone's ass! Richard Gere has mistaken me for a gerbil! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Oh, no, wait, it's just a Ferengi's head. Thank Christ for that."

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry you guys, The classics are still the best.

Mog: (From off-stage) Is that a tribble on your head or are you just happy to see me?

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron Popiel introduces the hair club for Ferengi.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quark: "There's a tribble on my head. It feels nice."
*big pause*
"WHY WON'T BUFFY JUST SLEEP WITH ME?"
*big pause*
*Quark looks around at Morn*
"What you looking at?"

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

The First One
Member # 35

The winner for this is Saiyanman Benjita - the old ones are the best. Runners-up are Jubes and Xentrick. 8)

------------------
"I am smart! I am smart! s-m-a-t, I mean s-m-a-R-t!"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohooo!

------------------
"Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide
No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide
You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied
Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned
What it is to be in love and have that love returned"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps